12.

R O O H

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the car. It's raining and thundering as well but that doesn't make me worry, I am curious about How did I end up here? I turned my attention to him, he was Driving the car. "How did I get here?" He didn't look in my direction.

"You sleep walked, yourself," He said.

"I don't sleepwalk. Did you bring me here?"

He turned the steering wheel to the left, the rain droplets falling on the windshield and the wipers wiped it off making Vidyut see the road.

"You aren't in a condition to question Mrs Suryawanshi," He paused. "Not after what you did today" I narrowed my eyes. "I don't remember I did anything wrong"

"Right. You don't" All this time his eyes are pinned to the Road but anger was dripping from his words. "You were supposed to go to your parents house and instead of going there-you went to an old house? I don't mind that place at all but shouldn't you be informing your parents about it or even Maa or-Me?"
Him? He looked at me for a second and turned his deadly gaze back to the Road.

"And why do you think I should inform you or anyone?" As far as I remember, he hates me. Shouldn't he be happy that I am out of his life, lying in a corner and not bothering him.

"You don't have to, I took your side because my name is attached with yours, and there's no way I am letting you ruin it"

"For the world, we are a couple but for us, we will never be one"

That's what he said last night, then why the fuck is he angry after I didn't inform him? Bipolar bitch.

"Why are you worried about me Mr. Suryawanshi?" I said with a tone I rarely used. My head hurts because I cried and not to forget that stalker and its creepy texts. It gives me chills down my spine.

"Because you are my responsibility and I am a very responsible man" He said, grinding his teeth.

"Very responsible, that's why you left in the middle of the forest. Right?" I mocked while He stops the car on the left side. I looked outside the window to get an idea about the location. He is going to ask me to get out again like before.

He opened his mouth but before he could say something, I cut him off. "I know what you will say and I am still going to say this. I am not dying to get a ride in your car. You don't have to order me to get out" I said, undoing the seat belt, then opened the door, slid down from his car and slammed the door.

The Rain droplets hit my skin as I took big steps. I am fucked up. Why the hell do I end up with bastards all around me? My relatives aren't enough for this job? Vidyut hates me, I don't care about that because we have no future but that creep has occupied my brain. One thing is sure, that someone isn't pulling a prank.

That unknown creep
And the fact I have received more text messages today makes me want to throw up or just disappear from the world for forever. How can people be so disgusting, of course the world isn't filled with roses but still.

"Do you know how I imagine you Rooh, you have no idea about it" Those texts from earlier flashes in front of my eyes. The other one made me want to break my phone as I read it.

"I still remember what you wore when I first saw you, I remember how many buttons you had in your jeans" It's like a 50-50 thing.
50% I am disgusted with this guy
50% I am scared.

"You are reading my text. Aren't you?"
"You married him and I will kill him. You know why? Because he got my thing and I will get my bird back into the prison"