28.

V I D Y U T

Mrs. Suryawanshi: "I am going home, so don't bother to pick me."

Mrs. Suryawanshi: "Also I am not alone, I am with him-my first love. So don't worry about me."

I gripped on my phone as my jaws tightened. This girl is literally so careless. She has a stalker and I made myself clear that I don't trust anyone, so, no cabs and no friends. I will pick her up, but here is the woman. And moreover, who is this first love?

Mrs. Suryawanshi: "Also I am not alone, I am with him-my first love. So don't worry about me"

"Are you jealous, Vidyut?" Rayaan says, eyeing me. "Her first love? Red roses?" I scoffed and continued. "Do you know how I feel? She is actually going to bring her first love to our home? Like seriously?"

He pulled the chair and sat on it, placing his both hands on the table and putting his head on it. "Never thought my friend would be jealous in love." He giggled while I picked the thing closest to me and threw it, aiming at his head.

"Hey! How can you hit me with this pen?"
"Be thankful it's just a pen and not a paperweight." he picked the pen that fell down after hitting him and placed it into the pen holder.

"Who is that bitch?" I ask myself about her first love. "Who?" Rayaan asks.

"No one. Go get me a cup of work and some files of coffee-Oh I mean a cup of coffee and some files of work." Rayaan giggled. This bastard.

Should I kill that man? No, that will be weird and if she gets to know about it, she will kill me.
What if this man is the one who gave her 22 roses? I chuckled. I am just this close from taking his life away. Likewise, I feel like killing these 22 people in 22 different ways.

I picked my phone from the table and dialed the bodyguard I hired for her. At least they are with her.

Bodyguard: Yes, Sir.

Me: Are you with her? And where's she?

Bodyguard: Sir, we are with Ma'am, and we are on our way back to the bungalow after shopping with Arya ma'am "
So, Arya was with her.

Me: Good. Make sure she is fine and does she have someone with her?

Bodyguard: Yes, Sir. She has bought a-a man along with her.

Me: Okay. Keep a close eye on that Man.
This man is the second person I feel like killing. First is that Stalker.

⁠♡

There is a weird silence in the house today. Where is Maa, Papa, Arya and Rooh? I slowly walked inside and saw Maa's spy aka kaka dusting. "Kaka." He turns to look at me. I can't directly ask him about her and that man. "I need water." He nods and gets to grab me a glass of water.

"Here,"
"Kaka, where is she?"

"I don't know, but she brought someone home and since then, she hasn't stepped out of the room." I scoff. She is with her first love.
Beta, inki Prem kahani mein tu third wheel hai.
Mujhe bhi wahi lag raha.

(Son, you are the third wheel of their love story)
(Even I think so)

"Okay. I will freshen up." I said and walked upstairs. Did she really bring a man here? Rooh can't do that. No way, I don't trust it.

"Bhai?" I turned around to face Arya. Her headset lies around her neck, but the music is still audible. Taylor Swift, "Are you early today?" Yes, I couldn't focus on work after my wife dropped a bombshell on me and took all my focus along with her.