33.

Dont forget to read the note at the end of this chapter because it has something spicy 🙂❤️‍🔥

                                          R O O H

"I am sorry, Vidyut, but I couldn't control myself. My stomach has a black hole and that can be filled only by eating ice cream or chocolate." Naah, this sounds so cringy. "Hey Vidyut, can you please get me an ice cream? I promise to give you some?"

And then he will say. "Who was sick?" Or "Mrs. Suryawanshi, are you really a doctor? I doubt it." I think I need to drop my idea of eating ice cream because I might fall sick again.

I tiptoed and quickly locked the door of our room. Vidyut is nowhere to be seen, he must be in the garden, busy with his business calls. So I am going to utilize this time for good work. I am already full, but that urge to eat chocolate will someday make me a criminal.

My legs moved faster than my brain as I ran to the wardrobe and pulled out my purse. Since I was ill a few days ago, I can't have ice cream, but I can have chocolates. I jumped on the bed, grabbing buttery in my one hand and keeping him on my lap. I opened the packet of chocolates.

Am I in love? Yes, I'm in love with Dairy Milk fruit and nuts. I took a bite of my chocolate and the way it melted in my mouth almost made me emotional. I have freaking mood swings, I am not on periods yet, my mood swings.

"Mrs. Suryawanshi?" A familiar voice made me turn my gaze towards the door. "Shit, he is here. Hide them." I quickly stuffed the remaining Chocolate in my mouth. "Open the door." He knocked, and I stuffed the rest of the Chocolate in my bag. "Hold on, why am I hiding them from him?"

"Coming." Before opening the door, I stuffed two chocolates in my pocket. "What were you even doing?"

"Girls talk," I asked him.

"With whom? Yourself?" I nodded. "Why can't I? I always have a conversation with myself." He walked inside. Maximum times he wears his White t-shirt and damn that's hot. My hormones are fucked up. "Tell me..I asked you something?" I blinked my eyes, only to realize that he was standing in front of me.

"What? Sorry, I didn't hear you." I gave him an awkward smile. "Your private talk must revolve around Chocolate or ice cream, so you better hand it to me." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Not bad, Mr. Suryawanshi. You know me very well but this isn't what you were thinking. I wasn't eating chocolate or ice cream."

His arms wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me towards him, making my upper body hit his chest. "Liar." I smiled. This man isn't easy.

"How do you know that I ate chocolate or Ice cream?"

"Because you taste exactly like them."

"How do you know?" He nods a little.

"Like this." My eyes widened when I felt a pair of lips on mine. It didn't take me more than two seconds to respond, and I kissed him back. Vidyut fingers brushed on my waist, giving me butterflies and my toes curled. He sucked my lower lip and I moaned. He took the opportunity and inserted his tongue inside.

Vidyut pulled out and we gasped for Air. "Told you. Now open your mouth, Jaan and let me taste you again." Vidyut kissed me again. Fuck chocolates and everything, I am craving him.

My phone rings and I open my eyes. While Vidyut is kissing the fuck out of me. I pulled away, trying to engulf as much Air as I could. "Not done." He murmured. I walked towards the table, cursing the person who called at the wrong time. "Di?" Is she okay?

"What?" Vidyut asks. "Di is calling, let me pick it up." I picked it.

Me: Hi, Di.

Shivangi: Hello. I hope I didn't disturbed you.
You did.