48.

This chapter includes torturing!!! Read only if comfortable.

V I D Y U T

I put a timer of twenty-five minutes on my phone and looked at the fucker tied to the chair. Every time he moves, the tape digs into his not-so-delicate skin. “Shall we start the show?” He wiggled and I dialed the police.

“You. Better be quiet, or I will put a tape on your mouth.” Somewhere, even though he knew I would do that, I will put a tape on his mouth, so he doesn't run his mouth while I work on my plan.

The police picked up the call.

ME: Save me, h-he will kill me.
I lowered my voice and pretended as if I was scared.

POLICE: Mr. Suryawanshi? Where are you?

ME: Devansh–he will k-kill me. I am at the same place where Rakshit was cau–
I picked the rod from the ground and hit him across his chest, and the call ended with a scream from my side.
Perfect.

Keeping my phone on the table, which has different tools–I pulled out a pair of gloves and wore them. My eyes fell on him and I smiled after tears rolled down his cheeks. “Does it hurt?” I taunt him. “Oops, you can't answer because your mouth is shut. Wait, let me help you.” I pulled out the tape, and he let out a painful scream.

His face is covered with bruises, some are black and some are green with a tint of brown and yellow. No worries, I will make them have the darkest color of black. He is sweating.

“W-what are you doing?” He shuttered and God knows why, but it felt good. “Devansh, you have poor acting skills. You know very well why I am doing this. Don't you? Now-” I touched my lip which had dried blood and then picked up the hammer from the table.

“You touched her Devansh, and that wasn't a good move.” He wiggled as I brought the hammer close to his hand. With another hand, I unfold his fist and keep his fingers on the armrest of the chair. “It's fun to give pain to people. Right?” And with that, the whole room filled with his painful screams and cries after I hit his fingers with the hammer.

“Y-you. Aren't doing g-good.” I chuckled at his words before putting the hammer beneath his chin and making him look at me. “Don't worry, I will do good in another ten seconds and your cries will be the proof of my perfection.” Before he said something, I removed the hammer from his chin and hit his wrist. Hard.

His fingers and wrist are broken. Have fun fucker. “I-I beg you. D-don't do this.” He cried and wiggled, only to land on the ground. “Get a grip on yourself.” I bend on the ground and this time, I place a knife on his throat. Slowly pressing it so it digs into his skin.

“Please.” He murmured.

“You didn't stop, so why should I? You left your fingerprint on her neck, and now I will slit your throat. You are a Doctor, so you know if I slit here. You will die within seconds and if I slit here..you will die the most painful death.” My white gloves had blood.

I removed the knife from his throat and walked towards the table to look at the timer. Fourteen minutes remaining. “When I walked into this room, I wasn't shocked to see your disgusting collection, but I was glad that I didn't have to waste my energy to get tools.” I picked up the axe and kept it on his shoulder.

“D-don't.” He says sweat dripped down his forehead. “How about I cut your shoulder?” I laughed after he cried. Correct. He. Cried. “I w-wont harm her. Just l-let me go.” I threw the axe near his head and picked my favorite tool from his collection. A scalpel.