Extended Epilogue One

To paid readers, Extended Epilogue Two is out on ScrollStack and it has MATURE CONTENT ‼️ Don't forget to read the spoiler at the end of this chapter.

Link present in my conversation board and Instagram story.

Mature content in this chapter!!!

V I D Y U T

2 months later

I tossed myself and extended my hand to bring her closer, only to realize that she wasn't there. I opened my half-shut eyes and looked at the space beside me. Is she still studying?

Turning my face towards the table, I looked at the time. It is almost 2 at Night.

“And now pour some water in it.”
A female voice reached my ears and I knew who it was. YouTube and Rooh, a saga of the destruction of Kitchen. Rooh surely can cook a lot of things, but whenever the sound of a red triangle echoes in our home, I know what's coming next.

The destruction of The Kitchen. Tugging my hands into my pocket, I made my way towards the kitchen and saw the woman who had the power to drive me crazy with just a snap of her fingers.

“What are you doing?” I asked, and she almost jumped, the spatula in her hand fell, and I looked at it.

“You scared me.” She said, keeping a hand on her chest and I bent down to pick up the spatula. I sighed and took a step towards her. “I have YouTube tutorials, Maa is the best at giving me classes.” She added.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked her and a smile appeared on her face.

“Something sweet.” I sighed and walked towards the refrigerator to pull out the bottle of milk. Rooh has been eating late at night, and it's not good for her health, so today I am going to give her healthy food and not fried food or chocolate desserts.

“What are you making, Vid?”

“A bowl of oats. That's healthy.”

“Pass. I am not eating that.”

“You are crazy. Who eats this late? You know this will affect the digestion process, and you might fall ill.” Rooh’s jaw dropped and she chuckled.

“I told Arya that your brother is the doctor, and it's not me.”

“And I doubt your degree because your actions are quite the opposite. Sometimes I wonder that I don't have a wife but a daughter.” She chuckled again, but what I didn't notice coming was a glass of water that just soaked me.

“That was rude,” I murmured, wiping the water off my face. She walked towards me and brought her finger close to my cheek. “I thought you were sleeping, so I brought you to your senses.”

I nodded. “Really?” I slowly wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her towards me. “I am drained in water, and now it's my time for revenge.” Before she could understand what I said, I picked her up bridal style.

“Vidyut. Where are you taking me?”

“For a midnight bath.” Her eyes widened and she wiggled. “Don't be crazy, I took a bath a few hours ago.”

“And I am sure you won't mind taking a bath with your husband. Would you?” Her cheeks turned red, and she hid her face in my chest. “See, you are blushing.” I opened the door of our room and walked towards the bathroom.