Cliché event

"Damn bitch! You insult me and then ignore me!? I'm going to have to teach you a lesson!" Firont threatened as he grew angrier.

Gjaki turned and looked him up and down, with obvious disdain.

"Ha, ha! Only you? Boy, please, you still wet the bed!" she provoked him.

"His friends don't seem much better. Look at them getting tough! Later, they'll cry to their mommy..." Eldi acted along.

"Don't you feel a bit sorry? They're already too old to make a fool of themselves like that. Also, look at the one with short fangs. He's displaying so proud those expensive and tacky clothes. It's so sad..." Goldmi criticized with simulated concern.

"You asked for it! Guys! It's time to teach them a lesson!" the ringleader yelled, while gritting his teeth.

It didn't take more than a yell for the rest to come forward, as they were more than willing to beat up those three strangers. Their words and attitude had irritated them and hurt their pride.

One of them, a demihuman with some resemblance to a wild boar, lunged at Gjaki. She seemed to ignore him, not even looking. Nonetheless, there were Bats hanging from the ceiling, thus not leaving a single blind spot.

The vampiress used Fast Steps to dodge him. In fact, she could do without them, but that way she guaranteed not to reveal her power. The boar-man struck the void, while the figure of his supposed victim had moved just far enough to avoid him. She had turned her back on him, as if ignoring him, but before he could react, she turned her whole body around. Coupled with that impulse, she Elbowed him and broke his nose, or his snout. The tremendous blow threw him violently to the ground, and smashed a chair on the way.

"I'm sorry. Eldi will make you a new one," she apologized to the innkeeper.

"You're already giving me work," Eldi complained.

In fact, he didn't really care. However, he couldn't help but complain. It was part of the game.

As he spoke, he easily blocked a punch from a reptilian-looking demihuman thanks to Boxing. Instead of continuing with the sequence of blows, Eldi Headbutted him, and then kneed him in the stomach. Perhaps, the latter wasn't a skill, but the high human had worn metal knee pads to increase the damage.

"Hey! I want one of those!" the elf claimed, while her opponent collapsed with his hands between his legs.

After dodging it with Fast Steps, and landing a couple of blows to his face, she had given him a Supreme Knee. Her opponent had hinted that he would play with her after teaching her a lesson, and had suffered the consequences of his words.

Interestingly, both she and Gjaki had ended up possessing that made-up skill as a real one in the game's interface. The vampiress even had it at 10.

"Ha, ha. It'd be an ideal complement to our secret blow! I want one too!" Gjaki pointed out.

As she said so, she jumped forward. With her leg outstretched, the vampiress slammed directly into the fourth opponent, thus throwing him against a table that was smashed in the crash.

"Eldi, add a table!" She exclaimed, amused.

"You're doing it in purpose!" he grunted, while pushing his opponent against a vampire that was coming from behind, and while his two companions laughed.

They collided heavily. Taking advantage of the moment of confusion, the battle mage grabbed both heads and smashed them together. They both fell.

"Where do you think you're going?" Goldmi appeared behind Firont.

He was backing away, startled by what he was witnessing, when the elf grabbed his hair and flung him forward. He stepped past Eldi, who stuck his leg in, so he tripped. He landed on Gjaki's knee, which broke his nose and some of his teeth.

"Howz dazre zrou? I am...!" he threatened in pain.

A kick to the stomach knocked the air out of him, thus preventing him from speaking further.

"An idiot who doesn't know when to shut up," the vampiress finished the sentence for him, while gagging him.

"Gjaki, one is escaping!" Rikala warned her.

"Let him go" she replied, not giving it importance.

"But... He'll bring reinforcements..." the innkeeper objected.

"That's the plan!" the elf smiled.

The innkeeper and her son looked at her blankly, confused.

"They could call the guard..." Ralko said worriedly.

"I hope so. It'll save us time. Do you want the broken furniture the same, or do you prefer a change of style?" Eldi asked, not giving it much importance.

Mother and son looked at each other, the mother being the first to shrug and smile.

"If they say it's okay, it's okay," she finally assumed.

Her son looked at her confused, but he ended up nodding. Her parents had told him the stories of what had happened in the past. The current situation couldn't even compare.

"Illegal detention! Kidnapping! Multiple assaults! Arrest them!" a guard with the rank of sergeant burst in after a while.

His somewhat stylized mustache gave him an appearance that surprised Gjaki to the point that she had a hard time keeping her composure. She had to take a deep breath to hold her laughing.

Next to him was the escaped thug, still visibly in pain. He was glaring at them resentfully. Several soldiers followed the sergeant, ready to carry out the order, but stopped dead when the lynx got up. She stretched lazily and stared at them, while displaying a level that was intimidating to the newcomers.

"T... Tie that animal! If you oppose the guard, it'll be worse!" the sergeant threatened.

"Do you need help?" Goldmi asked from the kitchen.

She was preparing some dishes with the innkeeper, exchanging knowledge, and gossiping about Gjaki.

"Nah, they're just a bunch of clowns. Leave them to me, just go on, I'm hungry," her friend discarded.

Ralko looked at them nervously, while Eldi only glanced at them, and turned his attention to the young vampire. They had started by discussing the broken furniture, and ended by talking about a complete makeover.

The vampire was impressed. There weren't many artisans of such a high level, and their services were out of their budget, plus they were often a bit arrogant. However, that human friend of his aunt Gjaki was even proposing to do the job for free.

For Eldi, it was an opportunity to do something different, so he was more than willing to take on the job.

"How dare you insult the guard!? You'll regret your...!" the sergeant threatened before falling to his knees.

Gjaki had radiated the aura of her Bloodline only at him. As he was a vampire, he had been completely overwhelmed.

Without giving any of his subordinates time to react, she Grabbed him with her whip, pulled him towards her and immobilized him with Blood Bind immediately. She then turned to the soldiers, who had lost their officer, and didn't know what to do.

"Call someone with a higher authority, so we can talk."

After that, they were thrown out with the help of a Wind Push. It had been invoked through the goshawk and Remote Control. Given her affinity to wind, that element's spells flowed better through her than through the lynx.