Weapons and armors

"Are you going to continue wearing the 95 clothes?" the vampiress reminded them.

"Oh, right," the elf realized.

"Now that you mention it..." the high human shrugged.

They had decided to create more equipment once they were clear about what leveling was like in the Valley of the Dead. The result had been so extraordinary that it hadn't been worth creating intermediate equipment.

Goldmi blushed as she realized that the original look of her armor was very tight and revealing. Immediately, she changed the appearance to the usual, much more conservative attire.

"Elendnas would love to see the original one," Gjaki winked, while Eldi looked away.

It was the most exquisite quality armor that could be crafted in the game, and that Eldi had made especially for her. The earrings and rings were too, although the elf didn't wear the ones she had in the game.

A few days ago, her daughters had given her some beautiful crescent-shaped earrings, similar to her favorite ones, but at level 100. Eldi had made them with the collaboration of Gjaki, Elendnas, Maldoa and the girls themselves.

Together, they had contributed ideas and materials, and Goldmi had undoubtedly loved them. Furthermore, to the surprise of the twins, they had also received matching ones, although of a much lower level.

She wielded her Yggdrasil wooden bow, whose green color gave it the appearance of being alive. Maybe, it was.

A green gem was embedded in its center, where the arrows were held. It shone conspicuously when the mana ran through it, and precisely its function was to facilitate the fluidity with which it did so.

Her sword and dagger also had a similar green gem, a very unusual material. Unless there were a close connection with nature, mana had a hard time passing through them. However, if there was, it was quite the opposite.

Something similar happened with Gjaki's daggers. Eldi had used some blood stones for them. They were very difficult to find, but ideal for vampires.

He had also used special ones for him. The one on his axe, for example, glowed an orange hue when fire mana circulated, bluish with ice, yellowish with electricity, and brown with earth. It was a multi-elemental gem, which Gjaki and Goldmi had secretly obtained for him. He had even cried from emotion, although luckily, they hadn't seen him do it. His character had remained unfazed, while his real self was wiping away tears behind the computer screen, embarrassed.

Also, he had other level 100 weapons. In fact, all of them had. Eldi had crafted several special ones for some circumstances. Like a hammer that weighed ten times more than a normal one. There were spears tunned to each of his elements. A pair of daggers for Gjaki didn't glow, so she could wield them in the dark. Goldmi had multiple arrows of all kinds.

He also put on his armor nostalgically, without changing its original form. It was black, like his hair, and was quite imposing.

He had to suppress his feelings when putting on the bracelets. They were created from a species of wood that Melia had assured him she had obtained from her own body. She had had to clarify that it was for her like cutting her nails, as Eldi had been looking at her worried. Nonetheless, the dryad hadn't confessed to him that it could only be done every 100 years.

"Where're you?" he whispered while looking at them.

As for Gjaki, she was already wearing her armor. Although she took the opportunity to change the appearance to a tight, one-piece black suit.

The vampiress looked at the elf with a smile that indicated something else. Goldmi sighed in resignation, and changed the color of her clothing to black. Now, all three matched.

The specter watched anxiously as, one after another, the specters suffered the same fate as the first. When the more powerful ones came, the five needed to work harder to weaken and purify them.

"It's not enough. Can they make it stronger?" he wondered.

Sometimes, some specters were a little harder to catch, but Gjaki usually solved that with the light whip and Grab. Although the whip didn't last long in contact with the specter, it was enough.

The strategy was improved when they simply let Gjaki Grab them every time. That way, she could carry them into a Light Wall. For some unknown reason, it was like in the game. The wall couldn't be created on the specter, since the space occupied by it didn't allow the solidification of the mana. However, there were no problems with dragging it and locking it in a Light Prison within a previously created wall.

They had to immobilize them because, unlike zombies, they tried to attack them. The zombies would have done it too, but after Exploding, their instincts no longer mattered.

When the last of the specters died, Eldi once again picked up the gem they left behind, wondering where they came from. Those beings were incorporeal, but the gems weren't. There was only one left, but he stood looking at them. He had agreed with the others to be last. He was the most powerful, and the one most likely to kill them. For this reason, the rest didn't want to let him pass first.

"A skeleton. It shines differently than the other," the goshawk warned them.

They stood up, ready to face it. Obviously, they couldn't use the same tactics as against the specters, and it wouldn't be as easy as against the zombies.

The best way to weaken them was to break their bones, which, as they had already seen with the first one, wasn't easy. Although it was also true that they were stronger now, and their weapons were much more powerful.

The previous weapons were of high quality, the best that Eldi could craft with more or less normal materials. The ones they wielded now were unique, the best he had ever created.

They had carried out many missions to gather the materials, sometimes without telling the others to surprise them. Although, on most occasions, the three of them had gone together.

First, they had made the designs, and gathered all the information from the internet. Then, they had gotten to work gathering materials, learning recipes and crafting methods, finding wise hermits to imbue spells or runes...

They had spent months to achieve it, although it couldn't be said that they hadn't enjoyed it. The result had been some of the best weapons and armors in the game, although for them, it was even more. They had put their sweat and blood into them, and gained a multitude of anecdotes that they even laughed at now.

Plus, they felt incredibly comfortable in them. For Gjaki it wasn't a new sensation, but it was for the other two. It was almost a second skin for them, since not only had they been made with their specific measurements, but they had worn them for a long time. Somehow, their bodies remembered them.