8

There was a unknown place with red roses, dark green bushes and green trees everywhere. That was the only she could see when walking in a path covered with grass which led closely to nowhere. She raised her head to raise awareness to where she was. The sky was a shade of red mixed with purple, as if purple clouds. That terrified her. She saw the sun slowly disappearing behind the tall, dark woods that obscured the forest. It was turning darker and darker.

The air was filled with the sounds of crickets and other night insects. There was also a deep, calming sound of falling water. As Regan glanced around, she couldn't see any waterfall but she assumed that they were just nearby.

Is this place even real, she thought. As much as beautiful it was, it was also scary. She felt a wave of awe and fear wash over her, shivering slightly.

Looking down at herself, she realized she was wearing a flowing turquoise gown, leaving her pale shoulders and collarbones bare, and with its sleeves ruffling down her forearms. It flowed loosely around her, the hem swaying gently as she walked in the soft grass.

She didn't own dresses like that.

Her hair wasn't even black. It was red and it was hanging loose over her shoulders. On her neck, there was a silver necklace with a precious stone of ruby. She couldn't understand what was going on. Why was she wearing this dress? Where was she?

She continued to walk aimlessly into the endless, obscure path, the pure beautiful scent of red roses filled her nostrils, making her feel dizzy.

The night had already taken the place and she didn't even know where to go. Everything felt so peaceful and serene. But there was a sense of dread and she covered herself with her arms, feeling exposed.

Panic and fear spread over her, her body trembling. She didn't know how she came here, didn't know the place, didn't know what she was wearing and didn't know how to get back home.

As she kept on walking like a lost puppy, she saw a black shadow from far, standing in the middle of the dark woods. She squinted could make out a masculine silhouette. It stood still and quiet. As if it was a statue. Suddenly, Regan backed away when she noticed it was walking towards her.

As it approached, the moonlight fell on the shadow's features.

The man which we don't know the name of, wore a black cloak but his tall height and muscular body was overly visible. His unruly black hair shone from the moonlight, moving messily from the wind.

Regan's eyes widened as soon as she realized who he really was.

"Si-Sirius...." she mumbled, shivers running down her spine. The shadow was coming closer, a smirk on his face.

The girl was glued to her spot trying to move. She did, but it was really slow, really clumsy, and really unforgiving.

She ran and ran to nowhere never turning her head back, scared of who she would see.

But it didn't last longer, because the clumsy girl hit a tree, and it blocked the path. The woods were straight long, towering miles above her, without any branches where she could climb.

Regan turned back only to see the man who was awfully close. He was so much taller than her, his height being like a tower, his dark hair falling down on his face, making him look even more dangerous. She felt her heart pounding faster and faster.

She tried to run past him but it was no use, instead she walked back finally hitting the tree and realizing this was her final place.

The man's features came fully noticeable. He had a very pale face. His eyes were siren-like, cold blue, narrowing and piercing, holding the sea of secrets and mysteries. He had notably sharp, high cheekbones and a beautiful jawline. His raven bangs hung unruly in his forehead, creating shadows over his eyes. He was gorgeous but our girl didn't care of that as much as she cared to get out of the place she was stuck.