86

Regan stayed on the floor, her head on her knees. The chamber was different, not the one before. The walls were adorned with red and black tapestries. The windows were three and were covered with long, red velvet curtains. They had gold lines, creating flower patterns.

On the right side, there was a queen sized bed, its blanket and pillows red with gold lines as well. The bed was luring her to sleep, but she quickly hated herself for it. In front of the bed was a tall golden with red lines wardrobe. She noticed it had a mirror as well.

So, she stood up slowly, and walked to the mirror. She didn't want to look at herself but she couldn't help it. As soon as she reached her reflection, the first thing she saw was her messy hair and the face she didn't like.

But then, heat crept up on her cheeks when she realized whose coat she was wearing. The coat wasn't very bad but Regan quickly removed it and threw it away. Then, she ran a hand through her hair in frustration. She didn't like the one in the mirror, she didn't recognise her. Maybe she hated it because it seemed as weak or maybe she was getting pissed at herself second by second and didn't know why.

She walked over to the other side where there was a door. She opened that door, revealing the bathroom. The bathroom had red and black tiles both on the walls and the floor. There was everything else it had to be called a luxurious bathroom, with

She went to the sink and washed her face and her hair. She threw some water at her clothes as well, since they were covered with dirt. The pants were torn on her knees, but she didn't care.

Stepping out, she reached the door but of course it was locked. She went to slip the curtains of the windows, not even knowing if it was day or night. It was night. And the windows were covered with bars.

She felt her powers drained but she still could summon fire. And her gaze fell on the coat. Her hands lit up and she threw it on the coat, setting it on fire. She knelt down, watching the coat burn. Even throwing her anger there, wasn't enough. She felt as if she was the bad one in the story. She felt as if she was evil.

She sat down there and hugged her knees, watching the coat burn. Different thoughts swirled in her mind, all bad. She feared what had happened to others and what he was doing to them. Even if they were alive, they were probably tortured. The thoughts made her shiver and tears started to form. But she wiped them off. She couldn't cry, she couldn't stay lost anymore. She hated herself and him but there was still something she could do. There was a way.

She wanted to burn other things as well but she realized she'd seem as a fool if it was found. Of course it would be found. She even felt guilty for burning the coat. It was beautiful. The color was blue and the material was comfortable. Not wasting anymore time, she stomped on the coat, and the fire subsided.

Then, she took the coat and looked at it. It hadn't burnt a lot. Again, she wanted to get rid of it. She felt like crazy. She threw the coat away again.

She threw fire at the door but it wasn't flammable. She gripped her hair in frustration. Staying like a fool was making her even more furious. She had to do something.

But there was nothing, there was no way out of the room, unless someone would come and she'd force her way out.

She started to put her mind in work for something smart, something that could make someone come into her room. The first thought was to bang loudly on the door. She did that. Except she didn't shout or yelled because she felt embarrassed to do so. No one opened the door.

She turned to the windows. As she put her elbow on the window, she began to hit it strongly. It was made of glass and she knew she could be getting some cut. And she didn't even know what she'd achieve by breaking it but she thought to do so.