51

As they both barged into their chambers, they were throwing outburts here and there.

"What happened? Did you both got rejected?" Circe asked as if to fuel the matter, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Shut up, Circe! That's not a joke. Sirius told Regan about her true identity," Vesper replied, her expression furious.

Circe's expression changed from amused to curious, "What? How did she take it?"

"She just got another reason to make herself look like she is important," Vesper replied angrily as she sat on a couch and started to drink an cold icy drink to calm herself down.

"Yes, the weirdo now thinks she's all that because she's apparently turned a princess now," said Allegra.

"Whatever," said Circe as she opened a tablet like device that held a 3d holographic design. She didn't really care though. It was becoming a constant drama. They were either going to talk about Sirius or something related to him.

"You seem awfully calm about this. Do you know something we don't?" Allegra suddenly asked, her eyes piercing with accusations.

Circe left the tablet device on the small table and turned at them, her face crossed by a smirk, "Me? What else could I know more?"

"You seem to be saying some sort of cryptic words to us. You've been implying some things, haven't you?" Vesper asked, her eyes narrowing and she crossed her arms.

Circe laughed, "Implying? What have I been implying? Oh, sisters you've been really insecure lately. You need to calm down. It's not a big deal."

"So? Aren't you going to say something about what Sirius did?" Allegra asked, annoyed.

Circe sighed, "I've said it earlier that we should not trust him for everything. I don't know what lies under his motives but he has turned the matter with Regan, pretty much....personal, I think," she replied, still looking at the hologram.

"I don't care. It's time we take the matters on our hands, sisters." Vesper said, her eyes glimmering with a menacing look.

"And what are we going to do?" Allegra raised an eyebrow, "Nothing seems to go on our side, lately."

"We'll let Sirius know he's not the one who controls the narrative." Vesper answered.

"And how are you going to do that?" Circe asked, "Are you going to attack Regan again?" Her expression filled with disbelief.

"I think that's exactly what we need to do!" Allegra vented.

"I think we should wait a little bit. Just to see what's going to happen. Because I hardly think that she won't react herself." Circe said, her expression turned thoughtful.

"Wait? We've waited long enough! It's been a long time of her staying here. The cup is filled already." Vesper said.

"Yes, Vesper is right. We have to attack. Now." Allegra added.

"Sisters, I know you want to attack Regan, but this is not the best thing to do. Since she learnt her truth, she's going to act unpredictably. And here, we can strike, but not immediately." Circe attempted to reason.

"Ugh! I'm so tired by these 'calculated' ways. We've been doing this for a while and nothing worked. We have to take action." Allegra retorted in frustration.

"But being cautious is–"

Vesper slammed her hand on the table, her eyes blazing with fury. "I don't care about your cautious approach, Circe! We need to strike!"

Circe raised an eyebrow, "And what moves do you propose? Attacking her without a strategy will only unite her against us."

"We don't need your lectures, Circe. We need action!" Allegra snapped, her irritation palpable.