35

After Vesper left from the dining table, she walked around the large garden and thought of ways to give a heavy comeback to Sirius. But then, assuming that Allegra and Circe wouldn't have stood much more in the table, she entered inside and didn't find anyone inside the dining chamber. She asked the servants of where he went and they happened to not know.

Then, she went to her sisters who were in the salon, looking at their futuristic devices like phones.

"You fools! You have no idea how screwed we are!" Vesper angrily shouted at them and they just noticed her presence.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Allegra spanned back, frustrated.

"It's not only my problem, it's ours all. Didn't you see what Sirius did there? He is trying to show us, that we have no power and authority." Vesper spoke, her unleashed anger still palpable since she left that table.

Allegra rolled her eyes, unfazed "By bringing that loser? You're exaggerating. She's not all that, really. Just a prisoner, nothing else. Did you see how ugly she was? What about her clothes? Just like a slave."

Vesper shook her head, frustrated by her sister's lack of assuming.

"Since when do prisoners and slaves stay in fancy chambers and take part in dinners?"

"Ask that to your guy, not to me," the blondie retorted, growing furious from Vesper's rage.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do!" Vesper snapped angrily and slammed the door shut, the impact even the walls would have trembled.

The angered witch went to Sirius's chilling chambers but he wasn't there. She searched all around the enormous castle but didn't find him. Then an idea crossed her mind; to search the undergrounds. Vesper followed a lead to a secret chamber with tall bookcases. She approached one of them and pressed a button, deep in the bookcase. It shifted and revealed to be a secret entrance.

She quietly stepped down on a rocky pavement and the bookshelf secret door closed automatically behind her back.

The entrance would be creepy for someone who'd never been there. The washed out walls were covered with dry oil lamps, that lit the tunnel dimly. Down the pavement, sounds of rodents were heard. Vesper felt disgusted as she couldn't stand having to walk only on her heels and her bare legs.

That was the place were captives were held and tortured. As Vesper walked quietly, her anger grew even more at knowing that Regan wasn't kept there, she was an exception. A voice told Vesper to go to the girl's chamber and knock her out with her dark magic. But still, Sirius was the one who should give explanations first.

As Vesper walked through the dark basement, she saw a flash of shadows on the wall. A painful groan was heard from the other side of the hall and after that, an enraged familiar voice.

"Torture that bastard until he speaks!" Sirius's command reverberated through the dimly lit corridor as he conversed with general Vlad about Finn's capture.

The general nodded in understanding, "Yes, my lord. We shall extract every bit of information from him. I don't think he'll resist after what you did to him."

As Sirius continued discussing the interrogation techniques, Vesper barged into the scene, "I found you, finally! We need to talk about your little twisted game! Now!" She said, her voice dangerously low.

Sirius shot her an irritated glance. "Not now, Vesper. I'm handling important matters."

Vesper persisted, intentionally getting on his nerves, "My matter is more important!"

Vlad attempted to intervene diplomatically. "My lord, we must discuss Vesper's concerns at a more suitable time. Our focus should be on the captured infiltrator."