02

In the lavish hotel suite, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the trio of talented actresses, Alexandra Heroux, Zendaya, and Blake Lively, prepared for the grand party that awaited them

In the lavish hotel suite, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the trio of talented actresses, Alexandra Heroux, Zendaya, and Blake Lively, prepared for the grand party that awaited them. The room was adorned with designer dresses, makeup stations, and an array of luxurious accessories that would make anyone's heart skip a beat.

Lexi, her eyes shimmering with anticipation, sat in front of a well-lit vanity mirror, carefully applying her makeup, her mouth slightly hanging open as she applied a serum to her eyelashes. "I can't believe this day is finally here," she exclaimed, a mixture of nerves and enthusiasm evident in her voice. "After all the training this summer, I feel like I'm on top of the world."

Zendaya, lounging on a plush couch nearby, chuckled. "Girl, you've got every reason to feel that way. I hope you know that I think you're insane for doing this."

Blake, sitting beside Lexi and sipping a glass of wine, grinned mischievously. "Oh, Lexi, Are you secretly a thrill-seeker or something? Other than maybe Tom Cruise, I've never known another actor fight so hard to do their own stunts."

Lexi chuckled, her cheeks flushing slightly. "It's kind of a long story," she admitted, "But for now, let's just say I grew up around adrenaline junkies." Or a normal junkie. She thought, before scolding herself.

"I should have guessed," Zendaya teased, playfully nudging her friend. "Tom always said you were a weird kid."

The three friends shared a laugh, their strong bond was evident in the way they interacted. The conversation flowed effortlessly as they talked about the movie, their upcoming projects, and the adrenaline rush of being in the spotlight. Blake was the first to get ready, putting her speediness down to the fact that she had children now, and often didn't get any time for herself.

Just as they were putting the finishing touches on their glamorous looks, there was a soft knock on the hotel room door. Lexi hopped up and smoothed her dress as she called out, "Come in!"

The door swung open, revealing Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Holland, both dressed to impress in pressed shirts. Their smiles were warm as they greeted the ladies, a teasing smirk falling onto Robert's face.

"Looking fabulous, ladies!" Robert said with a grin.

"Thanks!" Lexi replied, feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden. "You guys look great too!"

Tom playfully nudged Robert's arm. "We have a car waiting for us downstairs. Are we all set to go?"

"We're ready," Zendaya confirmed, flashing a dazzling smile. Tom looked Zendaya up and down before engulfing her in a hug, whispering into her ear as if the others weren't also in the room.

"Gross," Blake grumbled. Lexi nodded in agreement.

"Aw, I just realized, I'm the only single one in our cast. Who's going to come out with me now?"