96

Alexandra and Max were having a blast in the F1 paddock, playing a game of Twister under the watchful eye of Red Bull's social media team

Alexandra and Max were having a blast in the F1 paddock, playing a game of Twister under the watchful eye of Red Bull's social media team. They were all giggles and laughter as they contorted themselves into precarious positions. Meanwhile, the Netflix team from "Drive to Survive" was on hand, capturing moments of candid fun.

As they continued playing, the game reached its climax. Alexandra, known for her competitive spirit, couldn't resist the temptation to cheat a little. She gave Max a playful nudge, sending him tumbling out of his twisted position onto the ground. Laughter erupted from both of them, and the Red Bull social media team wrapped up their filming.

With the game over, a blonde woman from the Netflix team approached Alexandra. She wore a warm smile, and Alexandra greeted her in return.

"Hey there, how's everything going?" the woman inquired.

Alexandra chuckled, her tone reflecting a touch of weariness. "I'm getting tired of people asking, but I'm doing good."

The woman introduced herself as Stacey and then asked if Alexandra had a moment to talk. Max, ever wary of the Netflix team, attempted to intervene, but Alexandra waved him away and decided to entertain Stacey. She extended an invitation for coffee in 15 minutes, and Stacey agreed.

As the Netflix team began to pack up and leave, Max approached Alexandra with a questioning look. He couldn't help but express his concerns about trusting Netflix, given their track record in the past. Alexandra, however, grinned confidently.

"They'd know better than to try to scam me or twist things," she said with a wink, considering her status as an A-list actress. Max was still skeptical, but he ultimately relented, offering to accompany her.

"Still, lex...want me to come with you?"

Alexandra's smile widened as she caught sight of her brother James, who had witnessed the interaction with the Netflix team. They shared a silent conversation, and after a brief nod from James, Alexandra turned to Max.

"It's okay," she assured him, "James will be there."

"What-,"

James approached his sister and Max with a warm smile, his eyes filled with a mix of happiness and concern. His voice, laced with brotherly affection, couldn't hide the deep-rooted worry he felt. "You sure about this?" he asked, his tone a blend of support and anxiety.

Alexandra nodded with unwavering determination, her bright eyes locking with Max's for a moment. "We'll catch up with you later," she told Max, signaling that she and James were on their way to meet with Stacey in Red Bull's hospitality area.

As they strolled together, their steps echoing softly in the paddock, James couldn't contain his concerns any longer. "I mean it, Lex," he said, his voice filled with the protective love that only a sibling could offer. "Are you sure you want to do this?"