07

The private jet soared through the sky, carrying the F1 drivers and their team principals to a unique and exhilarating experience - a visit to the movie set of 'Champion

The private jet soared through the sky, carrying the F1 drivers and their team principals to a unique and exhilarating experience - a visit to the movie set of 'Champion.' The excitement in the air was palpable, and the buzz of anticipation filled the cabin.

The movie set had relocated to Syriat - the next location on the F1 calendar. While the drivers had enjoyed two weeks off, the movie start had worked through, with some of them having not had a single day off since after the previous race weekend. 

Ricciardo, with his signature grin, couldn't contain his enthusiasm. "I can't believe we're going to be on a movie set! I hope I get a chance to chat with RDJ too. He's a legend!"

Pierre nodded, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Oh, definitely! And did you guys hear? Z told me that Elizabeth Olsen is on the cast now! She's incredible, and I can't wait to meet her."

Max Verstappen, leaning back in his seat, shared their excitement. "Yeah, it's going to be so cool! And it's been ages since we last saw Lexi. I wonder how she's been doing since we last saw her."

"Wasn't she on Jimmy Fallon this week too?" Kevin Magnussen asked. Lewis chuckled but nodded. 

"Yeah, she's been all over the place promoting Champion. They've not even filmed half of the movie yet and she's doing media runs." He shook his head. "She's crazy passionate about her work."

Carlos Sainz, always ready with a witty remark, grinned mischievously. "You know, I've already claimed Lexi as my best friend, guys. I think she'd agree." The group erupted into laughter, enjoying the camaraderie they shared. Carlos then feigned a groan. "But seriously, I hope there's no alcohol involved this time. I still haven't recovered from the last party."

The others joined in the laughter, recalling the memorable afterparty from the Austrian race. Without it being spoken, they all seemed to be in agreement that although they'd not spent much time together, Alexandra was fast becoming a well-loved friend of those on the grid. 

As the plane drew closer to Syriat, the excitement in the cabin only grew. As the jet landed and they disembarked, they were met by a team of welcoming crew members who led them to the bustling set of 'Champion.' The F1 drivers found themselves amidst the movie magic, surrounded by meticulously crafted sets and impressive green screens.

Their excitement heightened when they caught sight of Blake Lively and Zendaya, who greeted them with warm smiles and genuine enthusiasm. The actresses, known for their talent and charisma, were just as excited to spend the day with the world-renowned F1 drivers.

Blake Lively approached Charles with a friendly grin, extending her hand. "Hey, Charles! It's great to have you here. I've heard so much about you and your incredible racing skills."

Charles, though flattered, couldn't help but feel a bit starstruck as the group all mingled. "Thank you! It's an honor to meet you too, Blake. I'm a big fan of your work."