100

The atmosphere in the gym was tense, and Charles knew he was about to witness something intense

The atmosphere in the gym was tense, and Charles knew he was about to witness something intense. As he stepped into the boxing ring, he couldn't help but feel a mixture of concern and determination. The turmoil of the past days had taken a toll on Alexandra, and he had decided it was time to help her channel her emotions in a healthier way.

Sebastian, leaning against the ropes outside the ring, watched with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked, his voice laced with doubt.

Charles, his lips curling into a small, defiant smile, answered, "Nope." He began to put on a pair of pads. "But she's got to blow off some steam before she actually tries to hurt someone. It's safer for everyone this way."

Sebastian sighed, shaking his head in a mixture of amusement and concern. "Sometimes I think loving her has made you crazy." Charles chuckled as he finished strapping on the pads. "Your own head be it, kid."

Alexandra stood beside the ring, donning a pair of boxing gloves. She wasn't entirely sure if this was a good idea, but she trusted Charles and knew that this was an opportunity to release the overwhelming emotions that had built up over the past week.

After a terrible day in court on Friday, where Alexandra's outburst had left her feeling vulnerable and isolated, it was now Sunday night. The world that had initially supported her had shifted its stance, and she was aware that she had lost people's faith. Barker's ruthless cross-examination had hit hard, but she was determined to face her own shortcomings and strive for redemption.

"Amor," Alexandra began hesitantly, "I don't know if this is a good idea—"

Charles interrupted her with a grin that bordered on manic. "Alexandra, hit me."

She raised an eyebrow, skepticism in her eyes. "Well, hit the pads, you mean."

Charles raised his padded hands and gave her a challenging look.

In response, Alexandra laughed nervously and gently swung at him, her movements hesitant as she tried not to hurt him. But Charles wasn't satisfied with her initial effort. He frowned and shook his head. "You hit way harder than that. Come on," he urged, encouraging her to channel her emotions into each punch.

"Charles..." Alexandra trailed off, her voice tinged with uncertainty as she braced herself for the storm of emotions she was about to unleash.

"Let me hold the pads."

As the tension in the gym grew, a voice broke through the silence. It was Lewis, standing beside James by the boxing ring. The offer to hold the pads was met with an instant change in Alexandra's expression, which contorted into one of fury at the sight of him. The storm of emotions she had been holding back was now unleashed.