12

As the movie stunt race unfolded, Lexi showcased her exceptional driving skills once again

As the movie stunt race unfolded, Lexi showcased her exceptional driving skills once again. She skillfully maneuvered her car, expertly tackling each turn and pushing herself to the limit. However, her competitive spirit got the best of her when she found herself wheel-to-wheel with Lewis.

Frustration seeped through her veins, and Lexi screamed in anger through her radio, "Get out of my way, Lewis!" But she quickly realized that letting her emotions control her driving was a recipe for disaster. With a deep breath, she pulled back from the intense battle with Lewis, dropping away from the high-speed competition.

Determined not to let her emotions hinder her any further, Lexi focused on her own race, working her way through the midfield positions. She clawed her way from 11th to 7th, skillfully overtaking her competitors with precision and grace.

But her journey to the front wasn't without its challenges. As the race entered its crucial stages, Lexi found herself in another intense battle, this time with Kimi Räikkönen. The two drivers fought fiercely for the position, and in the final moments, Kimi managed a daring overtake that pushed Lexi down to 8th place.

With a furious scream down her radio, that resulted in Toto taking off his headset, Alexandra pulled the car in and returned to her trailer, feeling a mix of emotions from the intense competition. To her surprise, she found Toto leaning against the trailer. He asked if he could come in, and she nodded, inviting him inside.

"Congratulations on 8th place," Toto said, offering a smile.

Lexi chuckled wryly, "Thanks, but it's not good enough."

Toto gently reminded her, "Lexi, you're racing against seasoned professional drivers, some of whom have been racing since childhood. Your performance today was impressive."

His words helped to simmer down her disappointment a little, and she thanked him sincerely as she took a water bottle from the fridge, offering him one silently. 

Toto shrugged, asking, "Are you enjoying racing?"

Lexi's eyes lit up, "I love it."

Toto nodded, "You have a natural racing spirit. No true driver would ever be content with anything other than 1st place."

He then got to the main reason he sought her out, "Lexi, I have something to discuss with you. The engine in your car right now isn't from Mercedes; it's from a lower-standing team. I can't tell you who due to an NDA, But I have an idea. What do you think about switching engines?"

Lexi's eyes widened with interest, "You mean using Lewis and Valtteri's engines?"

Toto nodded, "Exactly. I can arrange for their engine to be replicated in your car. It will likely level the playing field for you. It might make your...Film sequences...a little bit more competitive. Plus, it gives you the chance to show true skill."