First Meeting

You'd like to say you are an attentive person

You'd like to say you are an attentive person. Well, that was before you woke up in a dark dorm room.

"Where am I?" You looked around, seeing a bed with a shadowy person on it.

The shadow stood up, stalking towards you. The shadow was a girl in a black dress and leggings. Her skin was pale, and her hair was dark as night with bangs, matching her nails.

She must've been the new student, Wednesday Addams. She had arrived a few days ago. This must be her dorm room.

"You're in my domain." The girl spoke in a low, slightly montone voice. All though, the look in her dark eyes was of intrigue.

"Well, why did you take me from my room." She used her fingers to lift your chin to meet her eyes, the edges of her mouth tilting up slightly.

"Because, I want you and you interest me." With those words, a shiver went down your spine. You asked, "So, you have a crush on me?"

Her eyes glinted dangerously."Do not compare me to some little schoolgirl."The strangest thing to her was that you didn't flinch back in fear. You just raised a brow at her.

"Okay, so you have feelings for me?" While this conversation was happening, you tried to undo the ropes around your wrists behind the chair.

"I do, I had Thing follow you around and keep tabs on you." A hand crawled on to her shoulder, revealing himself.

You finished untying your hands and stood up, face-to-face Wednesday. "So, you want to be with me."

She nodded, " I didn't go through the effort of kidnapping you for nothing." Okay, out of context that sounds bad. " Let's go." She grabs your hand to lead you out of the school.

"Where are we going?", you asked. She answered, "Our first date. There's a cemetery nearby that is perfect." You walked into the night for your first date.