Healing Kitten

You were making yourself dinner when you heard the window to your bedroom slide open before closing shortly after

Unsure of who it was, you grabbed your sword and rushed to your room, throwing the door open.

Your girlfriend, Ava, was removing her White Tiger outfit. Her body was littered with bruises.

"What happened?" You helped her remove her suit, ignoring the awkwardness of being in front of your barely clothed girlfriend.

"Just some criminals, although they got some good hits on me."

You pulled Ava into the bathroom. You grabbed some disinfectant and started cleaning up the cuts on her arms, and legs.

Once the cuts were healed, you started working your magic to heal the cuts and bruises.

Once healed, you brought Ava her white pajama shirt, helping her put the shirt on.

"I made dinner. So, we can just relax."

"Thank you, sweetie." You scooped Ava up in your arms and carried her to the living room. The two of you ate and watched t.v.

Ava couldn't keep her eyes open and fell asleep snuggled up in your lap in a ball. You picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

You tucked her and you under the warm covers, wrapping your arms around her. "I love you." Ava whispered. You smiled down at her sleeping form.

You kissed the crown of her head. "Love you too, Ava."