Anniversary Picnic🍋

Request by Superflash2255: I have a request for Wednesday it's Y/n and Wednesday's 1 year anniversary and he planned a picnic in a field of black dahlia flower with all her favorite foods and he made it all himself they enjoy their food and Y/n ha...

Request by Superflash2255: I have a request for Wednesday it's Y/n and Wednesday's 1 year anniversary and he planned a picnic in a field of black dahlia flower with all her favorite foods and he made it all himself they enjoy their food and Y/n hands her a box with air holes and tell her she doesn't have to accept it if she doesn't want to she opens it and sees a new pet scorpion Y/n tells her it's a girl and she can name her whatever she wants Wednesday feels a lump in her throat and tears in her eyes and her bottom lip quivers Y/n life her chin so she looking at him wipes her tears away and kisses her she push him onto his back and straddles him and makes out with him they end up having sex and after they walk back to NeverMore holding hands.

Disclaimer: Everyone in this fanfiction is above the age of 16.

It was your and Wednesday's first anniversary and you had big plans! You had everything planned out to Wednesday's tastes.

"Not that I mind the blindfold, but where are you taking me? A guillotine?," Wednesday asked.

You chuckled. "Relax, we'll be there soon. I think you're gonna really like it.," you beamed.

You guided her to a clearing in the field. When you removed the blindfold, Wednesday let out a gasp. The neutral expression gave way to a look of shock.

There was a field of black dahlia flowers, which seemed to glow in the moonlight. In the center of the field, was a container of food and a box.

"You did all this for me?," Wednesday asked. She turned to look at you, a rare smile on her lips.

You answered, "Yeah. It was hard planting the flowers and getting the food, but it was worth it seeing your face."

Inside the basket was some food from home: purple potato soup; grilled octopus with black lentils and red pepper puree; walnut cake with a whipped goat cheese and honey icing, topped with figs and a dark chocolate drip.

"I had some help from your family. I wasn't really sure what to get you, so they sent something from home.," you explained.

After the two of you finished eating, Wednesday noticed a remaining black box.

"What's in there?," she asked curiously.

"You don't have to accept her, if you don't want her." Her? Wednesday took the box and now in the moonlight, she could see air holes poked into it.

Wednesday lifted the top to see a scorpion. She turned to stare up at it's new owner. Wednesday tried to speak, to say anything, but it seemed there was a spider in her throat.

Tears started to stream down Wednesday's cheeks as her lips quivered. You got nervous, Wednesday's other moods were easy to deal with, but crying was new.

You tilted Wednesday's chin so her eyes were staring into yours. "Are you okay?"

Wednesday placed the box's top on and to the side. The psychic pulled you down for a soft kiss. Wednesday deepened the kiss as she straddled your lap.

The kiss became a bit tougher as she grinded her hips against yours, causing you to harden beneath her. She removed both of your jackets and you removed your shirt and helped Wednesday out of hers.

She was now clad in a black skirt and bra. "Wait, are you sure you want to go this far?"

Wednesday answered, a small smile, "Of course." Wednesday reached behind her back and undid her bra, releasing her breasts.

"Beautiful.," you gasped as you leaned over and suckled her left nipple,  drawing a moan from Wednesday. "Don't stop!," she commanded.

You continued to suckle, taking care to nibble slightly to drive her crazy. You stopped and moved over to the right nipple, so to not leave it out while Wednesday buried her hands in hair, pulling you into her chest.

Your hands moved down to her thighs, helping Wednesday out of her panties. Wednesday sat up on her knees as you pulled her underwear down her legs and off her body.

You stopped suckling as Wednesday pulled back. "I - I-" Wednesday stuttered. "I love you."

"I love you too, Wens." Her hands scrambled, undoing your pants and fishing your throbbing cock from your pants.

Wednesday gripped your shaft and slowly sunk onto your cock, while you held her hips.

"Fuck!," Wednesday swore as her pussy closed as every inch of you seemed to fill her up perfectly.

"Shit, you're tight," you groaned. Wednesday slowly started grinding her hips, she felt like a wet glove squeezing around your shaft.

Wednesday kissed you as she rose up a couple of inches before sliding down the hilt. She started bouncing on your cock, taking every inch of you inside her and covering your shaft with her juices.

Wednesday's hips continued to slam down onto yours as the two of you were lost in each other, the wet sounds of clapping reverberating around you.

"I'm cu- cumming!," she moaned, her voice husky with lust. Wednesday's walls started to clamp around your shaft until you felt a rush of liquid soak your crotch.

You held Wednesday as she lay her head on your shoulder. She took a moment to rest before grinding her hips against yours again.

You flipped over Wednesday onto her back as you started to thrust into her, her breasts bouncing with each movement. Your hips became a blur of movement as you felt the pressure build up inside of you.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum.," you warned. You made to pull out, only for Wednesday to hook her legs around the back of your thighs.

"Inside me, my love.," she said between breaths, her eyes staring up at you, filled with love and lust she rarely showed.

With her consent, you came, firing shot after shot in her tight pussy as you collapsed on top of her. After a few minutes of rest, the two of you cleaned up and got dressed.

The two of you made your way back to Nevermore, hand in hand as you discussed names for her new scorpion.

"How about Kali?," you suggested.

"The Hindu goddess of death. Not a bad suggestion. Maybe your idea of dates can be done more often.," Wednesday answered.

You kissed the crown of her head. "Happy Anniversary, love."

"Happy Anniversary, my beloved.," she whispered back.