Stress Relief🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this fanfiction is above the age of 16

You were sitting in your reading chair, book in hand enjoying the moment of peace and quiet you had for the first one in a while.

Jenna returned to your trailer room after shooting some scenes for Wednesday.

"How was the shoot?" You ask her not looking up from your book.

Jenna is silent, walking over to you and eagerly climbing into your lap.

"Both boring and interesting.", she said, taking your book out of your hands and putting it on the table. "I've been thinking about you the entire time."

Her hands went around your neck and kissed you while slowly rocking her hips to create friction.

"I can see that.", you mumble into the kiss grabbing her ass and squeezing, making her moan.

"We haven't had any alone time in a week", Jenna grunts.

"Well, we have some time before shooting tomorrow. Besides, I think the star needs a break." Jenna glared at you, but squealed when you picked her up in your arms and carried her to the bedroom.

"Thank God!",she said, both of you stripping your clothing, once you dropped her on the bed.

You were nestled between her legs, and she spread them for you as their tongues dueled. She stiffened for a moment when your hand slid under her shirt and cupped her bare breast. Soon she relaxed and let herself enjoy the sensation of someone playing with her chest.

You sat on the bed and lifted her onto your lap and pulled her shirt off. Tossing the shirt to the side, you cupped her toned ass cheeks and moved her until her wet slit was hotdogging his member!

Her face went red when she realized that their genitals were rubbing against one another. Not only that, but he was rock hard, and she was soaking wet. Still, she couldn't help herself and started rocking her hips back and forth. She bit her lower lip as she smeared her juices down the length of his girth.

Jenna gasped when his hands played with her breasts, and his thumbs rubbed her incredibly hard nipples. "Suck on them, Y/N," she quietly begged. You immediately complied. You lowered your head and captured one of the hard nubs with his lips.

Jenna moaned noisily as his tongue wiggled against the sensitive flesh. Her hips were moving speedily against his, and she was a bit embarrassed by the sounds her wet pussy was making.

Y/N grabbed her bottom and lifted her up a little. Lining his cock up with her  slit, he slowly lowered her down. Jenna's eyes widened when she felt his head slip through her wet slit. Her breath shuddered when she took inch after inch of his cock.

Her legs went around your hips, her hands tightly gripping the sheets as you pound into her. "Fuck, this feels so good", she groans.

She reaches and down and starts rubbing furiously at her clit, giving her the extra stimulation to cum around your cock.

Her whole body shook, as you never lost the pace of your rhythm causing her wave after wave of pleasure.

"Holy fuck", she says, when she can't take anymore, kissing you as you quickly pull out of her.

You stroke your soaked cock until you're cumming on her breasts and Jenna smirked wide. "So, you satisfied enough, Ortega?", you say panting.

'Not even close, we may not have a chance to do this again. I love you." Jenna said completely unashamed.

You stared into her eyes."I love you, too.", as you both resumed your activities.