Mine

Request from Tumblr: Can you write, That R is an actor and he is in a movie with Sydney Sweeney and they play a couple in the movie

Request from Tumblr: Can you write, That R is an actor and he is in a movie with Sydney Sweeney and they play a couple in the movie. But R is dating Jenna and she gets jealous of how Sydney is affectionate with him. But he won't cheat on Jenna, he tells her how much she means to him.  

One thing they never prepare you for as an actor was relationships. They could be awkward enough as a person, but being in a relationship and acting as a half of a couple was another beast.

You were cast to be in a romance movie with Sydney Sweeney of all people. Now, you and Jenna were confident in your relationship. You were both loyal and loved each other.

What surprised you was how affectionate Sydney was towards you. Growing up in a house where your parents weren't really affectionate, this was new for you.

On set, she would pull you in for hugs constantly. However, you would make sure to put up boundaries so Jenna would not be comfortable.

This didn't stop Jenna's jealousy from flaring up whenever Sydney touched your shoulder or whenever you had to hold or kiss her for a scene.

Today, you had just finished filming a swimming scene and Jenna was on set with you. She watched with green eyes as you and Sydney swam, playing in the water of the hotel pool.

Currently, filming was done and the two of you were just swimming. Jenna decided to change into some swimwear and join you.

After an hour, the three of you were tired. "Alright, I'm going to get something to eat. See you later." Sydney said before heading upstairs to change.

After a quick shower and changing into comfy clothes, you lay on the bed next to Jenna.

"So, you and Sydney have gotten close." Jenna wasn't sure how to ask or talk to you about Sydney, so she decided to just go for it.

You weren't really sure how to respond. "What do you mean by that?," you asked.

"Nothing, just an observatio," she said coyly. A teasing smile grew on your face.

"Are you jealous?," you asked playfully. Jenna hid her face by snuggling into your chest.

You got an idea. One of your hands drifted beneath Jenna's hoodie and tickled her stomach.

Jenna let out an uncharacteristic squeal. "Y/N, stop!!" Your hands scribbled across her midriff to her hips, where you knew a sensitive spot was.

"Okahahay! I'll talk!!," she pleaded. You stopped and held her against your chest, waiting for her to start.

"Yes, I'm jealous. I always feel angry whenever she touches or kisses you. I know it's just a role and you don't like her that way." Jenna explained, although she looked sheepish.

"Trust me, Jen, I am absolutely, irrevocably in love with you. You are one of the most important people in my life." At this, Jenna's eyes teared up slightly.

"Thanks." Jenna said, capturing your lips.

"Can you just promise me you won't do something crazy out of jealousy?," you asked.

Jenna smirked. "No promises.," she chuckled. Well, it was close enough.