Intimacy

Request from my Tumblr: Hi there! Do you still write for Wednesday? If so, would it be okay to request a Wednesday x Male!Reader where they share a moment of intimacy for the first time?🥺

... Maybe including the reader hearing Wednesday say "I love you" for the first time hdjdhdhshdhd I'm sorry aaaa I'm a sucker for her okay—

You had always known getting Wednesday to open up was not going to be easy. She was similar to a turtle in that regard.

You always were patient with her when it came to her boundaries. As a result, slowly she opened up over time.

Over time, your patience was rewarded as she started to accept hugs and kisses. She even returned the favor from time to time.

That's how you found yourself lying in bed with Wednesday snuggled into your chest, as if trying to get as physically close to you as possible. You ran your fingers through the dark river of Wednesday's tresses.

"Wednesday, can I ask you something?"

"You just did. But, I assume you mean a different question?" You rolled your eyes.

"Can I undo your braids?" Wednesday's body stiffened. You were worried Wednesday would get up and leave like a cat that didn't want to be pet.

But, Wednesday was full of surprises. " Fine. But you're not to utter a word of this to anyone." You nodded and sat Wednesday in-between your legs.

Your heart pounded as you reached up to untie one of Wednesday's braids. Once the tie was undone, the midnight locks of hair fell, slightly untangling. You finished separating the braids and moved over to undo the other braid.

When her hair was undone, you turned Wednesday around in your lap.

The image made your heart skip a beat

The image made your heart skip a beat. You had never really seen your girlfriend with her hair down. The ends of her hair were slightly curled from being in braids for hours everyday.

"What?" Wednesday didn't usually feel self conscious but, you were one of few people to see her hair down. She hated the hold you seemed to have over her heart.

"Nothing. I just think you're more beautiful than I originally thought." Wednesday buried her head back in your chest, trying to hide her blushing face.

You ran your fingers through her hair. "Aw Weds, you're a human cat!" You kissed her forehead and whispered. "I love you."

A beat passed before, "I love you, too, mi amor." Those words caused your heart to leap for joy. Wednesday snuggled you, content to bask in this little moment with you.