Reasons to Smile

Request from TheOrnii: Idk why but Jenna Ortega smiling literally makes my heart stop

Request from TheOrnii: Idk why but Jenna Ortega smiling literally makes my heart stop. So beautiful. So that X Male Reader

Your mom always told you to look for reasons to smile in the world. One of those reasons was Jenna.

After about a month of the two of you being apart filming shows, you just wanted to spend time with your girlfriend.

Fortunately, May the 4th came around. To say the least, you loved Star Wars and lightsabers. That meant one thing...

"You ready to lose? I'm looking forward to getting the first bite of cake tonight.," Jenna asked.

You chuckled and responded,"The question is are you, my dear?" You immediately got into a stance as Jenna reciprocated.

Jenna struck first, her saber thrusting toward you, only for you to block and return with a strike of your own.

The battle continued throughout the apartment, your laughs echoing off the walls.

The two of you spent time learning fencing during production of Wednesday. Why not use that training to have some fun?

You had Jenna on the ropes, blades crossed. "What was it you said about losing earlier?"

Jenna's face contorted in thought before her expression changed to a grin. She leaned in and captured your lips in a soft kiss.

You got lost in the kiss, enjoying the taste of her lips gloss. You were so focused on her that you forgot about the fight. Something Jenna took advantage of.

Jenna slid her saber across your stomach, securing her the win. You stepped back agape as Jenna grinned up at you.

"Cheater.," you grumbled.

Jenna cooed, "Ah, poor baby." She disappeared from the room and walked back in a minute later, hiding something behind her back.

"I got something that should make you feel better." Jenna pulled out a box from behind her back. Your face lit up as you saw it was a Lego The Office set!

"Oh my God, babe!" You immediately pulled Jenna into your arms, nearly crushing her in a tight hug.

"Ok, ok, you're crushing me." You let go, letting Jenna catch her breath.

"We should build it while watching the show.," you suggested.

Once you selected The Office on your TV, the two of you opened the box and started building.

The two of you had a lot of fun building Dunder Mifflin while quoting the most memorable moments from the show.

It only took an hour for the two of you to finish building The Office, so you spent the rest of the day snuggled up watching the show.

"Love you, Jenna.," you said, burying your face into the crown of her head.

Jenna looked up at you, a beautiful grin across her lips. "I love you too, Y/N/N." It was official, this girl was your reason to smile.