Recompense🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is above the age of 16

You were in the quad, reading a book when you heard Bianca bragging at a nearby table.

"Yeah, the new girl wasn't bad but, of course I won. It was easy enough, not even a challenge." You could feel your anger flash through your body.

You had been there for the duel. The two each got a point before Bianca won the last point.

You raised your wand and focused your magic. What could you do? Turn her into a book.

"Y'know Bianca? I was there at the duel. We all know it was not an easy duel." Bianca turned to you. While the look on her face to an onlooker would appear angry, you could see fear in her eyes.

You were the type of student who was silent but deadly. Some students attempted to bully you when you first came to Nevermore and you turned their legs to jelly.

Alas, Bianca attempted some form of false bravado. Maybe she actually felt brave or maybe to keep her social standing in check.

"And, what are you going to do about it?" She pushed your shoulder. Now that she touched you first, all bets were off.

You tilted your head and raised your wand, it's tip flowing with your f/c magic and blasted her.

Where once a student stood was now a fish. You grabbed the fish and tossed her into the fountain. You weren't keen on going to prison for murder.

You walked away from the fountain. "Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about her. The spell will only last about an hour." Her friends crowded around the fountain.

Unknown to you, Wednesday was on one of the balconies and heard the entire altercation. She followed you to your dorm room.

You heard a knock at your door. You opened it to see your girlfriend. "Wednesday."

"May I come in?" You stepped back letting Wednesday enter your dorm. You had a roommate but he was out for now.

Before you could ask why she was here, she grabbed your tie and pulled you in for a fiery kiss. Your hands slid around Wednesday's waist.

"I saw what you did to Bianca. I figured you deserve a reward." Wednesday pushed your back onto your bed.

She got to her knees and started to unbuckle your belt and pulled your pants down. She put her down your boxers and fished your cock out.

You squirmed a little at her cold grip, but her grip caused your erection to grow in her hands. She kissed your tip. She smirked and said "Good boy.", causing you shivers to go down your back.

She started stroking your shaft. After a couple of minutes, you nearly came but she slowed down. Wednesday jerking you off was less about pleasuring you and more about bringing you to the edge then pulling you back from it.

She kissed your tip again, this time taking you into her mouth. While Wednesday's skin was cold, her mouth and tongue were warm, enveloping you.

Wednesday locked her hot lips around your manhood and started to slip it between her lips. Very slowly, Wednesday lowered her lips down, little by little, until she engulfed the brooding stranger's cock into her mouth, her purple lipstick marked the progress down your cock as she pushed it into her.

Another long push and you buried your cock deeper into Wednesday's tight, hot mouth.

“Fuck!-“ you groaned out as you stare into her eye dark eyes, moving your other hand to her head in a desperate attempt to push her further onto your cock.

Wednesday followed the progress of her lipstick back down onto his cock. The lips pressed down onto you, and she slurped you hard, causing you to grab Wednesday's pigtails.

The goth girl choked on the cock of this man before her. Each thrust brought you deeper into Wednesday's mouth. Wednesday sucked and enjoyed your cock, humming around your hard pole.

You groaned and fired a hot explosion of cum down Wednesday's throat. Wednesday tilted her head back and slurped you down.

"Did you want me to continue?" Wednesday asked. You nodded.

"Good, I expect you to return the favor." Wednesday grabbed your hand and guided you onto the bed.