Instagram Confession

In collaboration with PercyOrtega2002

You and Jenna were lounging in your trailer after a day of filming for Wednesday. While you were watching a show, Jenna was sitting at her vanity, on Instagram live.

She activated the live. Instantly, thousands of people showed up, leaving comments.

jennaortegalover: Omg, you're so pretty!

Jennaluvr: Hi

Y/Nfan123: Is that Y/N?! He's so cute!

"Yeah, that's Y/N." Jenna grabbed her phone facing it towards you lying on the bed.

You turned towards the camera, smiling at Jenna. Her brown eyes were alight with happiness. Sometimes you wish you could work up the courage to admit your feelings.

"Hey Jenna, you wanna play a game?," you asked. Jenna stood up from the vanity and lay down on your bed.

"Sure, how about Truth or Dare? We can even answer some questions." A couple of comments agreed.

jennadiaz143: Yes!

ortegafan596: Do it!

"It's settled, then." The two of you sat on the floor. Jenna's phone was placed to lay next to the leg of the bed, the camera facing you two.

Jenna asked first, "Truth or Dare?" You took a second to think about the question. Jenna took in the cute look of concentration on your face.

"Dare." It was the safest option, hopefully. Jenna's eyes sparkled mischievously.

"I'll go easy on you. Pretend you're making out with your pillow." You wrapped your arms around the air as you made kissy faces at an imaginary person.

To help, you imagined it was Jenna's face you were kissing. Jenna giggled watching your kissy faces.

Her laugh was like music to your ear. You stopped, just staring at her wide smile and lit up eyes.

The two of you checked some of the comments. Now, there were about 700k viewers.

wedfan13: 😂😆

jendiaz67: The way he looks at her!! My heart!!

"Ok, your turn. Truth or Dare." Jenna's nose scrunched adorably in thought. God, how could someone look so perfect?

"Truth." Jenna hoped that you would take this chance and potentially confess your feelings.

"Do you... have feelings for someone?" Your heart was beating quickly in your chest.

Jenna's cheeks flushed red as she looked down at her lap. "Yeah, he's funny, sweet, kind. He's someone I'd always trust by my side." Oh, even if she didn't have feelings for you at least you could hope she would be happy with the guy.

Jenna scooted closer to you. She tilted her head up to you, her brown eyes radiating warmth.

Several of the comments seemed to be picking up on the energy of the two.

ortegatorres046: Kiss him!

katiediaz75: Go girl!

Jenna continued, "He's always been one of the people I've trusted. Someone who looked after me after long days of filming." Oh, oh.

The two of you moved your heads closer before your lips meant. Her lips were warm and tasted like strawberries. Your heart seemed to explode in happiness.

The two of you pulled back, lost in each other's eyes. "I guess the guy is me."

She nodded," Yes. You've always been here. I wouldn't want anyone else." You pulled her in for a hug.

You suddenly remembered the Instagram live was still active. You looked at the phone. There were hundreds of incoming comments about the two of you.

jenny/n4ever: Yasss!

ortegatorres82: Finally!

wedndiaz2002: It's about time!

Jenna grabbed her phone, ending the live. She turned to you, "You wanna continue this?" Her mouth was upturned in a smirk.

You grabbed her by the waist. "Absolutely! I've always hoped you'd return my feelings."