Beat It🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is above the age of 18

Chad and you had taken a bet to see who'd win NNN. The challenge was pretty easy so far. The main problem was Tara.

As the month went on, Tara became more desperate for you. To not take any chances, you didn't do anything beyond kissing or cuddling with her, and it was driving her crazy.

You arrived back at your dorm room, exhausted from class. You quickly took a shower and went to your room to change clothes.

"You look nice.," a voice said suddenly. Tara was leaning against the doorframe. You jumped slightly.

"Y'know, you could have told me you were here."

"Maybe, but then I wouldn't have gotten to see you." Tara's eyes scanned up and down your body. "I'm spending the night, by the way. We're watching a movie."

"You didn't ask me.," you said, chuckling.

"You know you can't say no to me, sweetheart." Tara teased as she went to get the popcorn.

The movie playing was the first Halloween movie. About halfway through the movie, Tara crawled into your lap. She wiggled in your lap, your cock hardening beneath her butt.

"Is there something you want, Tara?," you grunted.

"You. I just want you." You looked down at your phone to see it was 12 am. Tara placed your phone on the table and started tugging at your sweatpants.

Your sprang up, nearly hitting Tara in the cheek. "Geez. Your really big, Y/N. I'm not sure it'll fit." Your tip was flushed as pre-cum oozed out of it, eventually leaking down your shaft.

She grabbed it with both hands as she lined your cock head with her mouth. Hesitant kitten licks were given out, the tips of both your dick and her tongue brushing with one another as a means to pleasure you. The sight in itself was enough to drive you mad because although her movements reeked of inexperience, Tara looked delicious kneeling before you as she gave you head.

While her mouth settled on lightly suckling the head of your penis, Tara's hands moved up and down over the length. Fingers traced every single vein visible, some even leading from your base to the area that was wrapped up by her lips. They stimulated you, pumping your dick desperately before inching downwards. As soon as the tips of Tara's fingers solely grazed your balls, you grunted.

"Fuck," the word came out strained. "Oh baby that's it. Suck my cock just like that, you cute little thing."

Although she wanted to respond, all that came out was a gurgling noise from Tara as she sucked on your dick. You held onto her head, gently guiding her mouth up and down your cock. The wet noises coming from her bulging throat made it almost impossible for you to hold your urges back.

You watched intensely as several inches of your cock disappeared inside Tara's mouth, but not far enough that she'd sputter out seeking for air. Her hands fondled your sensitive balls, playing with them happily as she was made to swallow you whole.

Your erection throbbed, signalling how close you were to a release. "Tara, I'm close." Right when you were about to bust, Tara pulled back.

Tara grabbed you and pulled you into your bedroom. She straddled your waist, grasping your hard shaft again. She feels your member twitch in her hand and she couldn't help but smirk against your lips as she kisses you.

She sat on your lap once again, her hands grasping yours on the bed and grinding her naked slit on your erection, just to get them aligned along her slit, taking you deep in her after some teasing.

A gasp left your mouth, as did one from her. “Fuck, that’s better. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this! I feel so full!," she moaned as she rode up and down your cock.

You rose up to plant a kiss on her lips. “Shit, I missed you too.,” you groaned. Tara's walls clenched around your erection, riding you and bringing you closer to a climax. Tara’s doe eyes were full of lust.

She moaned as she felt you hit every spot inside her. “Oh god, Tara, don’t stop,” you begged. 

“You like that, huh?  You like it when I ride you like this?”  Tara was rocked vigorously back and forth on your cock, her pelvis grinding against you and wetting yours with her arousal.  She was relentless, squeezing you with her walls as tight as she could.  All you could do was nod, seeing how words escaped you.  She brought her hand up to caress your cheek.  “That’s a good boy.”  You groaned in response.

“Baby, just like that,” you moaned.  She smirked as she ground her hips down harder, taking more of you inside her (if that was even possible).  You felt your eyes roll back in your head as you arched your back off the bed.  She was riding you hard enough that the bed was hitting the wall, shaking with her movements.

“That’s it.  I know you’re close, Y/N.  I know how you want to fill me up with your cum, how you want to paint my walls with your seed.  God, I love the way it feels. I've been waiting all month for this. I love being your cumslut, baby.  Cum in me.” You had no idea where this filthy talk was coming from, but you were absolutely loving it.

Tara traced her hands on your chest as she slammed herself down on your cock repeatedly.  She was drenched, her pussy squelching at the slightest of movements.  You held onto her hips as she moved, watching as she bit her lip to keep herself from screaming.

“Make me cum, please.,” whimpers left your mouth as she went faster and faster, breathing against your neck and nibbling on it afterwards.

“I’m close,” she murmured under her breath. Your hands made their way to Tara’s hips, helping her ride you and shoving herself down your cock eagerly once again, stretching her out.

You cupped her right breast with your right hand and took her nipple in your mouth. You heard a loud moan coming from her and your head was pushed closer to her chest, making you suck deeper into it. “Oh my god, good boy” she managed to groan out.

“I’m close,” you sputtered. You felt yourself throbbing as her walls pulsed around you.  Leaning down to whisper in your ear, she kissed up your jaw before making her way to your ear.

“I want you to scream my name when you cum,” she whispered, giving his ear a nip as she slammed herself down faster.  “And you better scream loud.”

“FUCK, Tara!,” you shouted.  You felt yourself spill into her as she continued to ride you.  She moaned in your ear as she came, her pussy convulsing as you continued to cum inside her.

“Fuck that felt good,” she whimpered, collapsing on your chest.  You wrapped your arms around her, hugging her close.

“Good job, babygirl,” you praised.  Your fingers traced circles on her lower back to soothe her.

“I figured we could celebrate with a bang.,” she raised her head to look at you.  You leaned up to kiss her.

“I can’t tell you how hard it was to wait until the month was over,” you joked.  She laughed as she kissed you again.

“Well, you can make it up to me. We've both been waiting to long.,” she said, smirking.