Boop

You heard the door open from your bedroom, signifying your girlfriend's return home

You heard the door open from your bedroom, signifying your girlfriend's return home. Unlike most days, you could hear the door slam instead of close shut.

Jenna made her way into your room and collapsed on top of you with a huff.

"How was your day, sweetie?," you asked. Jenna lifted her head from your chest to look into your eyes.

"Long day on set.," Jenna explained. You ran one of your hands softly through her hair as you thought of a way to relieve her stress.

You perked up, an idea striking you like thunder. "I know what'll make you feel better." You lifted the hand currently not in her hair and booped Jenna's nose.

"Wha-? I don't get how that's supposed to-" She was cut off by a second boop. The edge of her mouth started to tilt upwards and her eyes twinkled.The tired and unhappy facade began to fall.

You booped her one more time, causing her to burst out laughing. Her laugh seemed to light up your world. Her shoulders sagged, the stress from the day temporarily forgotten.

"You always know what to do to make me feel better.," Jenna said with a smile.

"That's my job." Jenna's eyes started to fight to stay open as she lowered her head back on your chest.

You rubbed one of your hands up and down her back. "Get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up."

"Alright, I'll hold you you to that, L/N." Jenna's eyes closed as she snuggled deeper into your chest, drifting off to dreamland.