Freckles

Jenna had noticed you staring at her face for the past few weeks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jenna had noticed you staring at her face for the past few weeks. Not at her lips, as obsessed you were with kissing and being kissed by her. Not at her eyes. It was strange.

You were lying on the couch with her watching a show. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw you turn and stare at her again.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Her words caused you to flinch, slightly flustered.

"It's just... I've always wondered why I've never seen your freckles before." One of your hands slowly stroked her cheek as you explained.

"Insecurities mainly.," she answered. Your eyes seemed to glaze over again.

"What are you doing?" Her question seemed to snap you out of your trance, bringing you back to reality.

"Oh, I was counting them. You looked amazing before but you look even cuter when I can see them." Jenna's cheeks turned bright red, although she couldn't keep the brilliant smile off of her face.

"Shut up." Jenna stood up to get something from the kitchen, but you playfully pulled her back into your lap, eliciting a playful shriek from her.

You pressed a kiss to one of her freckles. "One." You pressed another. "Two." Another. "Three."

Jenna couldn't hold her laughter back anymore. You continued to kiss across both of her cheeks which caused her to laugh more.

"Ok, ok, hahaha stop!" Jenna squirmed trying to get out of your grasp, but your kisses made her too weak.

"Aww, but that giggle is adorable! Why would I stop?" You moved over to the right cheek and started kissing every freckle there.

"Please!," Jenna begged, although secretly she enjoyed every tender kiss you placed on her freckles.

"Only a couple more." After a couple of more kisses, you stopped. Jenna took a minute to catch her breath before she pulled you in for a kiss.

"You goof!," she gasped.

"Get used to it, sweetie. I'm gonna be kissing those freckles a lot more to make up for lost time." You were absolutely going to keep to that promise.

Jenna gave you a dazzling smile. "Well, I'm looking forward to it."

Jenna Ortega x Male Reader GIF Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें