Birthday Surprise🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is above the age of 18

Request from Tumblr: Can I request headcannons with Jenna Ortega x male reader but there's reader's birthday.

Your birthday started off perfect. Like she always did, Jenna woke up before you.  She would lay in bed and just watch you sleep peacefully.

Her hand would scratch your back or stomach (depending on the position you were in) so softly while she pressed feathery kisses on top of your head.

Jenna stood up and went to the kitchen. She texted your friend, F/N.

Jenna

Is everything prepared?

                                                                               Emma

                                          Sure, just keep him distracted.

Great, shouldn't be too hard.😏

                                        Gross, I don't want to know!

Srsly, thanks for the help.

She placed the phone on the counter and grabbed some waffles from the refrigerator. After a few minutes in the microwave and some syrup, it was ready.

----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to feel the morning sun shine on you through the curtains onto the king-sized bed that was shared between you and Jenna.

You yawned as your eyes began to open a little more, your arm drifting toward your right, hoping to hold Jenna's body close to his, but... you felt nothing, just the cover on the mattress and the feeling of the soft blanket on his hand.

You looked narrowly toward that same side, knowing it was rather odd for him to not wake up beside the love of his life who he began dating months ago, heck it's almost been a year since they began dating before they got intimate, sharing their feelings for each other, whether that be during their job or not.

The door opened and your wonderful girlfriend walked in, dressed in one of her (read your) hoodies carrying waffles. "Happy Birthday, Y/N!"

After Jenna placed the plate down, you threw off the covers and stood up, pulling her in for a soft kiss.

"Thank you!" You took in the moment, just enjoying getting to hold your girlfriend in your arms.

"Let's hurry up and eat, we've got a day of fun to have." You pulled Jenna onto the bed as the two of you ate breakfast before heading out.

After a shower for the two of you, Jenna and you walked down to the car. Jenna got in the driver seat.

"Where are we going?," you asked, excited. What had she planned today?

"We're going to a cat cafe." You grinned. You had always wanted a cat, but your mom had never let you because of the responsibility.

30 minutes later, the two of you parked on the street in front of a cat cafe. The cafe was a beautiful mocha brown color with white accents and, of course, images of cats.

The two of you went in and in a matter of minutes were settled in a room with some kittens.

You couldn't keep the wide smile off of your face as the kittens adorably crawled all over your body, demanding snuggles and affection.

You look over to Jenna, seeing her in the same state. She held two calicos in her hands to her chest, staring down at them with a loving look in her eyes.

After a couple adorable hours, Jenna and you left. Once in the car, Jenna pulled out a strip of fabric.

"I need you to wear this." You raised an eyebrow, inquiring so Jenna explained. "It's a surprise. Please for me." You couldn't resist her puppy dog eyes so you put the blindfold on.

You spent the rest of the car ride in darkness until the car stopped. You waited as Jenna got out and guided you somewhere.

You clumsily made your way up some stairs and into a house. Jenna untied the blindfold.

You heard a shout of "SURPRISE!" as your eyes took a moment to readjust to light. Once your sight settled, you saw your mother and F/N as well as some of Jenna's costars.

After a couple of hours of partying, it was time for everyone to head home. Everyone pitched in to clean up before you and Jenna went downstairs to drive home.

You were going to get back in the passenger seat when Jenna stopped you. "Actually, you can drive." You shrugged before getting in and driving off back home.

When you got on the road, Jenna reaches down and lightly runs her fingers on your bulge, causing you to harden. Your mouth falls open as she rubs you while maintaining eye contact.

"Eyes on the road! Now, you ready for the next part of your gift?" You nodded staying focused on the road.

Jenna lay over the console and unbuckled your jeans, springing your shaft free. Her lips wrapped around you, her tongue expertly licking and massage your sensitive cock . You whined above, but tried to focus. "When we get home, you're gonna get it Jen."

After getting home, the two of you rushed into the house, stripping each other of your clothes.

You were now lying in bed, Jenna riding your cock, taking every inch. "Jenna!” you moaned, your eyes clenched shut.

Jenna rolled her hips in a way that would spell out each individual letter of your name.

“Fuck…” you whined, thrusting your hips up into her, “I’m…I’m gonna cum!”

Jenna smiled down at you as her pussy squeezed your cock. She was soaking wet, coating your pulsing cock while she rode you like no tomorrow. One of her hands slid from your chest to your jaw, pulling you into a passionate kiss.

Your moaned, fingers digging into her bubbly ass while your energy gave out. Your orgasm hit you hard, the knot in your stomach snapping abruptly as you groaned. Bursts of cum shot out of you, pumping into your girlfriend’s pussy while she kept bouncing herself on top of you.

"Was this a good birthday?" Jenna asked later. The two of you lay in each other's arms, cuddled together.

You smiled down at her."I'd say it's one of the best." You kissed her on her head and whispered, "I love you, sweetheart."

Also, when this was originally posted, it was my birthday ( September 15th)!🎉🎂🎁🎆