Fan Interaction🍋

Request from Tumblr: Since you almost big fan of jenna Ortega can you possibly make jenna being jealous when reader talks his fans girls 😂😂😂😂😂 it's also her secret Boyfriend

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is above the age of 18.

Being an actor could be exciting and really stressful. A moment that was a combination of these two feelings was meeting fans.

Some fans could be respectful of your space. And then there were the fans who were the exact opposite.

In Scream 5, you played Tara's love interest, C/N. The two of you got close on set and started dating in secret which helped with the chemistry between the characters.

Your character in Scream 5 quickly became popular with fans due to his wit and your acting.

Jenna had teased you multiple times about the multiple thirst edits of you on Instagram and TikTok.

You both knew some fans could be rabid so the two of you kept your relationship a secret.

The two of you were invited to a celebrity panel at a convention. The two of you accepted and arrived at the convention early, just to relax and look at the convention before it was filled with fans looking for autographs.

The two of you were at a Scream panel for a meet and greet between the actors and fans. You even had a table with your nameplate and character name next to Jenna with Tara's name next to hers.

Tons of fans filed in. The two of you signed photos and even took photos with several fans. You couldn't see it, but Jenna was starting to get jealous.

It started with one girl, who wrapped her arms around your waist.  Once the picture was taken, she seemed to linger a little too long.

Then it was another girl. This one had blonde hair. Jenna spied as the girl attempted to kiss you on the cheek, only for you to pull away and the girl to leave.

This seemed to ignite a fire in Jenna's stomach. However, she had to keep your relationship secret. All she could do was pretend and continue to greet fans.

Finally at 8pm, the event was over. When you entered the green room, Jenna pinned you against a wall with a searing kiss.

"What brought this on?," you asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to kiss you." However, Jenna couldn't keep the satisfied smirk off her face. That look told you all you needed to know.

Jenna walked over to the door and locked it. "Are there any security cameras?" You looked around and nodded, no there weren't.

"Good. How long until the driver arrives?," she asked. You sat on the couch and checked your phone to see a text from the driver.

"About 30 minutes.," you replied.

"Good. I've still got time." Jenna pushed you onto the couch. Jenna placed your hands on her bare thighs.

Jenna pressed her lips against yours in a seating kiss as your hands moved up her thighs and beneath the short fabric of her skirt.

Your fingers found the band of her panties and tugged them down her thighs, a noticeable dark spot on them.

Jenna straddled your lap and slowly sunk herself onto your throbbing cock. "F-fuck!," you moaned in unison as you filled her up perfectly.

Jenna rose up on her knees before sliding back down your shaft, coating you in her juices. She rode you, your moans a symphony bouncing around the room.

As she rode you, you buried your face in her neck. You pressed kisses to her neck and nipped at her jaw.

Jenna gripped your head and forced you to look up at her. Her eyes looked almost black with the irises hidden behind her blown out pupils. "You're mine. Not hers, mine."

"I am yours. I love you.," you said, completely serious but also heartfelt. Jenna's cheeks flushed a little before pulling you in for a kiss.

"I love you too, sweetie." You could feel Jenna's walls clench around your shaft, her whole body shaking "Fuck," she gasped between shallow breaths, "you feel so good."

"That's it baby, cum on my cock.," you encouraged. Jenna's walls clenched before you felt her juices soak your crotch as she came. You also came, blowing your load deep inside her.

You could see her eyes roll to the back of her head as she collapsed against your shoulder. You pressed a kiss to her cheek. "You need a minute?"

Jenna nodded. After a couple of minutes, you stood up and went to the private bathroom to clean yourselves off. You checked your phone to see a text that the driver arrived.

You helped Jenna walk to the car, her legs shaking slightly. Before you exited the convention center, you said, "You don't need to be jealous. You have me and I'm so in love with you."

Jenna smiled. "Good to note. Don't be surprised if I try to fight someone off, though.," she laughed.