Movie Plans

You were pretty excited! You, Jenna, and Emma made plans to see Across the Spider-Verse! The two of you were even going in costume.

You were getting dressed in a purple Spider-Man suit you purchased online. You quickly checked your bag, making sure you had all your snacks and drinks. "Jen, you ready to go?"

 "Jen, you ready to go?"

"Almost ready." You heard her shout from her room. You placed your bag on the couch in the living room.

"Do you need help?" you asked through the door. The door opened and Jenna stepped out in her Spider-Man suit.

The blue and red suit seemed to fit her in all the right ways

The blue and red suit seemed to fit her in all the right ways. She smirked at you, her doe brown eyes lit up. "Wow, you look amazing!"

Jenna pulled you in for a soft kiss, "Thanks." She ran her hand up your arm. " With that suit, you can web me up anytime."

Jenna was placing the mask over her head when you heard a knock at the door. You went to open the door, only for a blonde and white missile to jump into your arms and pull you in for a kiss.

You chuckled, one of your arms wrapping around Emma's back, the other cupping her butt. You placed her gently down on her feet to take a look at her, Emma had dyed her hair blonde again and was dressed in Spider Gwen's suit.

 You placed her gently down on her feet to take a look at her, Emma had dyed her hair blonde again and was dressed in Spider Gwen's suit

"You guys ready for the movie?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, almost. I just need to get my bag with the snacks." The two of you walked upstairs to your bedroom.

When the two of you entered, Jenna turned towards the two of you. The mask on Jenna's face was lopsided, similar to the Spooder Man meme.

 The mask on Jenna's face was lopsided, similar to the Spooder Man meme

The two of you fell into peels of laughter. Jenna crossed her arms over her chest and playfully asked, "What's so funny, you two?"

You took out your phone. "Alright, hahaha, can you turn your head to your left then back to us quickly?"

Jenna turned her head left and then abruptly right at the camera. This action caused you and Emma to start laughing again, the two of you collapsing against each other for support.

After stopping the recording, you walked over to Jenna and adjusted her mask so the eyes were in place over hers, while pulling the bottom of the mask over her lips.

You kissed her before pulling the mask back down over lips. "Alright, let's go." You grabbed your bag and the three of you got in the car and drove to AMC.

Once inside the AMC, the two of you waited in line for tickets. "Wait, how do we eat with these on? We could be recognized." Emma asked.

"We can just pull the masks up over our noses to eat." Jenna answered.

"Besides, it'll be dark, so we won't be seen anyway.," you interjected.

After getting your tickets, you entered the theater. The three of you enjoyed the movie. The visuals and story were amazing!

A couple of hours later, the three of you exited the movie theater. "That was fun!," you exclaimed.

Jenna wrapped her arms around your stomach. "I know right! I can't wait for the next movie."

"You guys wanna get pizza?" Emma asked. You nodded and the two of you drove off to enjoy the rest of your date together.