Cabin in the Woods 🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is above the age of 16

You had never thought you would get an entire week with Tara at your cabin, but your parents allowed it. By this point, you had been dating for a whole year.

You planned to take her up there for your anniversary. That night, you texted her to get some clothes. While you were packing, you're mom and dad came into your room.

"Son, we just wanted to tell you to wear protection, okay? We don't want to be grandparents to early." You agreed, and packed some condoms along with everything else.

The next day, you drove to her house to pick her up. Tara ran out of her house, jumping into your arms. Her legs wrapped around your waist as she deepened the kiss.

"Whoa there, lovebirds! At least wait until you're at the cabin!" Sam joked. She helped you and Tara pack her bags into the car.

Sam hugged you and said, "Both of you be careful, okay? Take care of my sister." You told her you would and drove off up to the cabin.

You drove into the woods, beautiful trees set against the bright blue sky. You rolled down your window to just take in the memories of this cabin with your parents.

You recognized a river you swam in with your parents. You moved your right hand from the wheel to Tara's thigh. Tara smiled at you and clasped your hand in hers, her nose and freckles scrunching adorably.

Tara opened her window and took in the scent of the woods. There was an enticing scent of pine trees in the air, sweetening the forest like natural perfume. The air smelled fresher as well. She could see why you liked coming here.

The car finally parked in the garage of the cabin. You and Tara got out of the car and walked out front of the cabin.

 You and Tara got out of the car and walked out front of the cabin

"It's beautiful. I can see why you talked about this place a lot." Tara commented. The two of you packed your bags and carried them from the garage through the door in the garage.

You took your stuff upstairs with Tara trailing behind with her suitcase. You opened the door to your bedroom. "Hey, do you-- want to share a room?"

Tara smiled. "Sure." The two of you place your bags in your bedroom. Tara asked,"Can I quickly change into something more comfortable?" You nodded and directed Tara to your personal bathroom.