Across the Stars

Request from Superflash2255: It's Y/n's and Jenna's first Halloween as a couple Jenna they decided to dress up as Padme and Anakin but she didn't tell him which Padme outfit she was going wear she decided to wear Padme lake dress because that's is...

Request from Superflash2255: It's Y/n's and Jenna's first Halloween as a couple Jenna they decided to dress up as Padme and Anakin but she didn't tell him which Padme outfit she was going wear she decided to wear Padme lake dress because that's is Y/n's favorite Y/n show up at her house in costume Jenna opens her door slightly so he can only see her face and she tells him to close his eyes he does she walks out and tells him to open his eyes he does and his breath gets taken away of how beautiful she looks he says she is absolutely beautiful she starts blushing covering her face he goes up to her and kisses her she wraps her arms around his neck and he puts his on her waist the kiss turn into a make out just them Emma walks in and sighs asks is there ever a time they're not swapping each other's saliva Jenna while still kissing Y/n flips her off Y/n pull away Jenna wipes her lip gloss off his mouth they turn to Emma seeing her dressed as Yelena Belova she asks if their ready Jenna say to wait so she can reply her lip gloss again she go in and quickly does that and come out grabs her purse and takes Y/n's hand and leaves to the Halloween party Emma is throwing.

You were pretty excited for your and Jenna's first Halloween as a couple. The two of you very quickly settled on dressing up as Anakin and Padme.

You asked her what she was going to wear, only to smirk and respond with, "You'll see."

Now here you where, finally in your completed Anakin costume. Complete with his lightsaber from Attack of the Clones and Padawan braid.

All you were waiting on was your "Padme." Jenna was in her bathroom putting on her costume.

The door opened and Jenna popped her head into the room. "I'm almost ready. Just close your eyes, okay,?"

You shut your eyes, darkness enveloping you. A couple of minutes went by before you heard the door open and Jenna enter the room.

"Open your eyes." You opened your eyes to see Jenna standing before you in her Padme costume.

For just a second, you were breathless. The dress was a beautiful white, yellow, pink, and purple floor length gown.

You always new she was beautiful, but in that moment she looked ethereal

You always new she was beautiful, but in that moment she looked ethereal. The dress made her look like a beautiful angel! Your heart seemed to try to beat out of your chest.

"So, how do I look?" Jenna's voice broke you out of your trance.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" you blurted out. Jenna's cheeks flushed bright red.

She placed her hands on her cheeks, trying to cool down her blush. "No, don't hide."You stood up and walked over to her, cupping her cheeks and pulling her into a kiss.

Jenna was shocked for a second before lifting her arms and wrapping them around your neck.

Whenever you and Jenna kissed, time seemed to slow down for you. You always felt like you could just stay in that moment with her forever and still find happiness.

Your hands went lower, wrapping around her waist. You sat back on the bed as your tongues battled for dominance when the door opened.

Emma walked in and sighed at the two of you. "Is there ever a time you two aren't swapping saliva?" she asked exasperated.

Jenna while still kissing you, lifted one of her arms, giving Emma the finger.

Reluctantly, you pulled yourself back from Jenna's lips. "We should get going. The party will start soon."

Jenna grabbed a wipe and wiped her lipgloss off your lips. You asked, "Emma what are you going as?"

The two of you looked over to see Emma dressed in a white jumpsuit with an olive green and black vest. "Oh, you're Yelena Belova, cool."

"Thanks. You ready?" You nodded but Jenna shook her head.

"I need to reapply my lip gloss." Jenna dashed to the bathroom and returned in a minute, lips glossy. She grabbed her purse then slipped her hand in yours. "Alright, now we're ready."

The three of you got in the car and drove off to the Halloween party.