Begin with a Bang🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this fanfiction is above the age of 16

"Jen please, I'm so close!," you begged. Jenna figured since it was three minutes to midnight, the two of you would go out with a bang.

The two of you were attending a New Year's Eve party when Jenna took your hand and led you to a private bathroom. You had hoped for a private kiss, but instead Jenna found it amusing to drag you into a stall and edge you for several minutes.

Now the two of you were watching her phone as the ball prepared to drop and ring in the New Year.

"Not yet sweetie, just one more minute.," Jenna cooed. Every stroke of your cock seemed to push you closer and closer to the edge. The ticker in the corner of the screen counted down from 1:00.

Your body stiffened as she stroked your throbbing shaft, making sure to use her other thumb to play with the sensitive tip.

You let out another moan as Jenna continued to edge you, getting closer to breaking your mind. You checked the timer to see 30 seconds left.

Jenna stopped and abruptly stood up. She reached under her skirt and removed her panties before straddling your lap and impaling herself on your cock.

"Fuck!" Jenna let out a gasp against your mouth as she sank down to the hilt. Her velvety walls clenched around your shaft, doing their best to milk you.

"Don't! We're almost there." Jenna slowly started to ride you, each time she dropped back down beckoning you to cum.

You could hear the shouts of people outside the bathroom. The video showed the ball slowly dropping. You held on to Jenna's hips, praying you could hold out.

TEN! NINE!

EIGHT! SEVEN!

SIX! FIVE!

Jenna groaned as the tip of your penis seemed to punch her cervix. She ran her fingers through your hair, taking care not to grip your hair too hard.

FOUR! THREE!

TWO!

ONE!

Once the ball dropped, the two of you came in unison. Your hips bucked as your throbbing cock shot load after load, coating the walls of Jenna's pussy.

Jenna pulled you in for a kiss to muffle your moans as her walls clenched around your shaft. You held her hips as her body shook from the force of her orgasm. Your orgasms caused your bodies to tense up before your bodies relaxed, basking in each other's presence.

Jenna leaned in and kissed you. "Happy New Year's, querida."

"Happy New Year's, angel.," you said, smiling against her lips.