Changing Costume

"Babe, c'mon

"Babe, c'mon.", you pleaded.

"No, I'm good with how my suit looks." Ava thought her all white suit was pretty good, thank you very much.

"But, it's so bland and boring." You gestured at her all white suit on your workbench. There were no extra details.

"Not bad. But, I like the design I have. I like how it's different from yours." You looked down at your f/c suit.

"What's wrong with my suit?" Your suit was spray painted in a shade of light purple and dark purple

"What's wrong with my suit?" Your suit was spray painted in a shade of light purple and dark purple. On the chest piece was a sword symbol sprayed using a sword stencil.

Ava internally winced. She knew how much hard work you put into making your suit as an expression of yourself. The look on your face was akin to a kicked puppy.

Ava slid her hand up the sword symbol then to your neck, pulling you down into a kiss. "How about this: you draw up some designs and I'll make the final decision on what I choose."

Your smile returned slightly and your eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah." She pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"I mean, I do have some ideas I can write down." You sat down at your desk and started on some designs.

A couple of hours later, you finished your designs. You found Ava in your living room, watching a show.

"I'm finished. I have some designs that could really work." You placed some drawings of her suit on the table.

Ava lifted one design that depicted her suit with one black stripe going down the sides, from her wrists down the armpits to the top of her boots.

"Nah. Not bad, but not good enough." You mockingly lifted a hand to your chest.

"Ouch Ava! You wound me. Alright, try this one." Ava giggled as she picked up another page with a drawing of her suit.

This one had black stripes horizontally on the suit's torso (think something like the stripes from Wolverine's suit) and legs, similar to a real white tiger.

The gloves were designed to have a mode with and without her claws, along with two green stripes similar to her amulet. The suit also had a new belt with pouches for her to carry stuff.

 The suit also had a new belt with pouches for her to carry stuff

"Ooh, I like this one!"

"Really?!"

Ava stood up and pulled you on for a kiss. "Really."

"Great, I already have the stencils ready to go." The two of you went back to the lab and placed her suit on a mannequin.

You taped the stencils with stripes to the sides of her suit, while the rest was covered up by napkins. You held up two cans of black spray paint and offered Ava a can.

"Would you care to do the honors, it is your suit after all." Ava took the can.

"I can paint the legs while you paint the torso. It's only fair since you designed it." Ava bent down to start spraying.

After some hours of waiting, the stripes were painted and dry. Ava stood in front of her suit, nervous. Would the stripes look good? Did they mess the suit up?

You started to remove the napkins. "Alright, mademoiselle, I present to you the improved White Tiger suit!"

With a flourish, you removed the stencils and napkins. The black stripes came out really well, adding a little color to the suit.

"It looks amazing!" Ava gasped.

"I told you it would look good! Certainly much better, right?" you teased, playfully bumping Ava's shoulder.

"Fine. I admit it. You were right." You walked over to your desk and brought over a bundle of white to her.

"It'll be even better with these." In your hands were the gloves you designed and a belt.

Ava's hands lifted the hem of her shirt. "Do you want me to change in front of you?", she asked with a smirk.

"Very funny. Now try it on, I'm excited." Ava opened the u-zip at the back of the suit and slid it on.

She turned so her back was facing you. "Zip me up?" You zipped up the rest of the suit.

Ava placed the gloves on and the belt around her waist. "So, how do you feel?" Ava checked her out in the mirror.

She turned to you with a blinding smile. "It looks great! Thank you!" Ava jumped into your arms in a hug, legs wrapped around your waist, pulling you into a kiss.

"Ready to head out?", she asked. You grabbed your suit and changed. "Ready." Suited up, the two of you went out for patrol.