Living Together Imagines

Jenna is normally the clingy one and the one that likes the attention

Jenna is normally the clingy one and the one that likes the attention. Well, one day, Y/N comes home and is exhausted and proceeds to cuddle up onto Jenna like a kitten. Y/N puts his face into Jenna's neck and Jenna enjoys every minute of it as Y/N is begging for kisses and cuddles and Jenna is happy to supply.

Y/N and Jenna getting dressed in the morning, Jenna however is feeling a bit playful and decides to hold a piece of Y/N's clothing hostage so Y/N has to try and get it back.

Y/N and Jenna live together. Jenna gets bored and grabs Y/N by the hand. Together, they start to slide around on the wooden boards in their socks, after some time they start to pick up speed. Jenna looses their footing and knocks into Y/N, smashing their lips on Y/N's. Jenna is a stammering, blushing mess while Y/N just shrugs, kisses them again, and they both start laughing.

NSFW Imagine Jenna and Y/N sitting at a table in a public place. They play a game, unknown to the people around them, in which Y/N gradually moves his hand up Jenna's leg under the table. The game is to see how close Jenna can let Y/N's hand get to between their thighs before they chicken out and stop them.