Just Call My Name, I'm Yours To Tame🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this fanfiction is above the age of 18

Reader takes Jenna on dinner date or at house flirt talking each other maybe Massage jenna for bit and do what smut stuff.

You were extremely nervous, not only was it Valentine's Day, but you were planning to propose after dinner.

You picked her up dressed in a f/c dress shirt, black pants and a tie. Jenna was dressed in a black dress.

You had planned a secret rooftop star watch at your house after dinner. You had decorated the roof with lights, a table for music, and a blanket.

On one of the tables sat a speaker connected to your phone, with a playlist for the night.

'Beginnig of Flashback'

"What's that?"

"It's a new song I found. Listen." You connected your phone to Jenna's headphones.

"Ooh, this is nice." Jenna started to sway slightly.

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna have it on replay for a couple of weeks.," you said.

You offered Jenna your hand. "Would you care to dance?"

"I would.," Jenna said with a dazzling smile.

'End of Flashback'

You opened the door to the decorated roof, letting Jenna enter before you.

The roof had lights hanging from wires, giving a warm golden glow to the atmosphere. The speaker was now playing romantic music, helping to set the mood.

"It's beautiful.," Jenna said, a little breathless. "You did all this?!"

Currently, the two of you were laying on a blanket staring up at the stars.

"Yep. I wanted to make this Valentine's Day special. A special day for a special lady after my own heart."

Jenna buried her head in your neck. "Stahp!"

"I can't help it, you're fun to tease.," you chuckled, wrapping your arms around her body.

"I wish this moment could last forever.," Jenna mused. 'This was it!'

"Speaking of forever." You removed a velvet box from your pocket and got up on one knee. "Jenna Marie Ortega, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

The ring had a platinum band with a sapphire gem set in the middle, her birthstone and her favorite color. Jenna's eyes swelled up with tears.

"Yes! Absolutely yes!" Jenna jumped on top of you and proceeded to pepper your face with kisses as you slid the ring onto her finger.

Jenna climbed into your lap, her warm thighs on each side of your legs. You stared up at Jenna's intense eyes, brown pupils clouded by lust.

You looked up when you heard the song on your phone switch. The familiar strings of "In the Middle of the Night" filled the air.

"All things considered, that song is perfect right now.," Jenna commented.

"Really? Why?," you asked, playing coy.

"Baby, don't make me spell it out for you.. you know I want you.," Jenna whispered, her voice husky.

She unbuckled your pants and fished your erection out. "I got a gift for you."

You sat up abruptly. "Ooh Legos?!"

"Yes. But that's for later. Right now..." Jenna slowly ground her hips against your erection before sitting up and removing her underwear from beneath her dress.

You held Jenna's hips and hoisted her up before letting her drop down onto your cock.

"Fuck! You fill me up so well." Jenna and you gasped out, her warm walls hugging your member. After a beat, she rose up on her knees before sliding back down to the hilt.

Jenna starts to up the pace, riding your cock with wild abandon. You watched as your cock disappeared between her soft lips, coating your cock with her juices as they squeezed your shaft with every entry into her tight warm hole.

"How does that feel?," Jenna asked as your hips continued to meet.

"Amazing. Geez, you're tight." You burrowed your head in Jenna's neck, giving her little love bites along her pulse point.

Jenna let out a moan as she ran her hands through your hair, holding onto you, as if you were her anchor to this world. The sound of skin slapping intermingled with the music, the two of you lost in each other.

"Y/N, your so deep inside me. Do you love it when I ride you?"

"Fuck, always." You ducked your head, planting kisses between her breasts. You slid the straps of her dress down and captured her nipples between her teeth.

You took your time to worship and lavish Jenna's body. You teased her nipples, licking around and tickling the areolas as she rode you.

Your attention drove Jenna wild, her pussy clamping down on your dick and her walls getting wetter. "Fuck, I'm close!"

Jenna slammed herself down again and again, the tip of your cock hitting her g spot. "Fuck! I'm cumming! Y/N!," she shrieked as her orgasm took over, causing a full body tremble.

Her walls clamped down on you, triggering your orgasm. You shot your load deep into her pussy as the two of you collapsed onto the blanket.

"I think we can count this as one of our most romantic nights. Besides, I'm pretty sure the neighbors know your name at this point." Jenna joked.

"As long as you're the one saying my name, I'm completely fine with that.," you whispered. "Now, how about we go clean and build some Legos?"

The two of you grabbed your phone and walked hand in hand downstairs to enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day to y'all, whether your single or dating!