Hugs

Request from Tumblr: I think Jenna asking R this would be super cute “Can I…may I hug you?” They ask softly, when you’re done ranting about an exhausting day you had

Request from Tumblr: I think Jenna asking R this would be super cute “Can I…may I hug you?” They ask softly, when you’re done ranting about an exhausting day you had. (🥺❤️‍🩹)

You pushed open the door and trudged your way over to the couch, collapsing onto the fabric with a thump.

You were beat after another day of working. Another day of customers and hours of standing on your feet.

At least you were at home and could get some rest. However, you could the soft footsteps of your girlfriend.

You lifted your head slightly to see Jenna staring down at you, adorably swamped in one of your hoodies. "Are you okay?"

You took a deep breath. "Yes. No. I don't know I'm just exhausted from work. We had a customer who didn't order correctly and decided to try to take their problem out on me by yelling for about 15 minutes.," you ranted.

Jenna was silent for a moment before asking, "Can I...may I hug you?"

You turned over onto your back and stretched out your arms, your hands opening and closing. Jenna climbed on top of you and wrapped her arms around your back.

The hug was soft yet firm, trapping you in her embrace and warmth. Jenna pressed a kiss to your lips and started running her hands through your hair. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah, kinda. Now that I'm with you." There was something good about coming home to Jenna wanting to hold you in her arms.