Release🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this fanfiction is above the age of 16.

Request from Tumblr: Can you make Tara Carpenter x Male!reader?Maybe smut with a little fluffy

You were watching a YouTube video when there was a rapid fire knock at your dorm door.

You opened the door to see Tara, who promptly walked in. "Nice to see you too, I guess."

You got a better look at Tara. Her fists were clenched at her sides, eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?", you asked.

"Sam's being a little too protective. I just went through my phone and found out Sam was tracking me! It's like we can never move on from the stabbings. I get why she wants to protect me but, sometimes it's too much." As Tara ranted, she paced back and forth.

"So, you've had a rough day. How may I be of service to my wonderful girlfriend?" The compliment seemed to work. A smile grew over Tara's face, her cheeks pink before her lips morphed into a teasing smile, eyeing you up and down.

"I don't know. I just need a stress reliever." A smile spread across your lips as an idea came to mind. You walked over to Tara and lay her down on your bed.

"What are you doing?" You kissed her on the lips and answered, "Relieving your stress." You grabbed one of your pillows and got to your knees.

You unbuttoned her jeans shorts, pulling them down and off her creamy legs. You gently kissed and nipped at her thighs, working your way up her body.

Every kiss sent a shock through Tara's body. While you kissed her thighs, your hands were eager to play with her.

"Please." she whimpered.

"Please what?", you asked innocently.

"I need you, Y/N. I need your fingers..."

You relished at the sight of her in her underwear. You rose up and kissed the tops of her breasts before looking into her eyes making sure she was comfortable.

"You are a work of art." you whispered. "Leonardo would weep at the sight of your beauty." You undid her bra and threw it onto the pile of clothes on the floor. You took a nipple in your mouth and sucked causing her to arch her back with a moan.

She held your head in place, feeling inexpicable pleasure. Something she had never felt before, but she wanted to feel it again. Your hands caressed her soft skin as they swapped over and gave her other nipple the same attention. Y/N cupped her sex and she bucked her hips at the pressure on her clothed clit.

"Please." She whispered as her hips rolled relentlessly. She may not know much about sex, but she has seen enough sex scenes in horror movies to know what is happening.

"Please what?" you asked her teasingly. "Where do you want my hands?" Y/N asked her again as she grinded her hips on your hand.

"I need you." she whimpered.

"Where do you need me?" you asked her again. She started to shimmy out of her underwear. You groaned at the sight of her dripping core and puffy clit just begging to be touched. She grabbed his hand and ran his fingers through her folds making her moan.

"There." She moaned as he inserted his finger into her aching core. You started to thrust as her head rolled back into their pillow. Her dark hair splayed out and mouth agape singing a sinful song of pleasure.

You inserted a second finger causing her to arch her back, feeling a knot in her stomach begging for release. Y/N could tell she was close by the way her walls clenched around his fingers. "Oh." She moaned louder when he curled his fingers brushing her g spot. "Something's happening." She breathed as she tried to stop Y/N.

"Trust me Tara." You kissed her on the forehead. "Just let go." She moaned out his name as she came hard. You slowed their movements down helping her ride out her high. You licked your fingers clean before you kissed her. She moaned at the taste of her on Y/N's tongue.

"I want you." she whimpered as she pulled your boxers down, revealing your cock. Tara straddled your waist and you reached over for a condom before Tara grabbed your hand.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." You ran your member through her folds, using her juices as lube.

"This will hurt at first." you whispered as Tara nodded. "If you ever feel uncomfortable and want me to stop, just say." You told her softly as she kissed Y/N tenderly.

"I am ready." she whispered. You slid in, she gasped and winced in pain. You halted your movements for a moment as Tara lowered herself onto your cock. You waited for her to get used to your member as she nodded.

She went at a slow pace, Tara whimpering above him. "Fuuuuuck..." You groaned out as Tara sunk onto your cock once again, her soaking wet insides gripping onto your lubed cock as she rode you up and down, hard and fast with the assistance of your hands on her hips, one sneaking down to her ass, gripping onto the supple flesh while her hips continued to bounce up and down on your shaft.

When her whimpers turned into pleasurable moans, you dipped his head to kiss her shoulder and collarbone, pecking and smooching her smooth skin trailing across and down to her breasts.

She leaned her head back a little to give you room to dip your head further and take one of her nipples into your mouth, pulling and tugging with your lips, rolling the nub of her right breast between your teeth, feeling her finger running through your hair while her head fell back, starting to roll her hips so she wasn't impeding the sucking he was doing.

"Mmmmmm, that's good, right there..." Tara managed to say through several moans that escaped her lips, your cock doing a number on her insides at the moment, with every roll of her hips brushing your cock against her most sensitive spot inside of her, which in turn made her squeeze you so tightly on the inside.

Your hands moved down to grip at Tara's hips for any sort of grip, being ridden like this was incredible, her breasts bouncing up and down and side to side, and the way she looked down at you while biting her lip just made her even more beautiful to you.

"Y/N... Y/N..." Tara groaned out, knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep up this speed for long, "I'm so close, make me cum again, please..."

O-Okay.", you thrusted up into her, pulling out and sliding in, increasing the tempo as you kissed her lips once more, their tongues combining in a sloppy mess as your thick cock sloppily pounded into her.

Tara's thighs tightened around your waist, pulling you in deeper as you lost yourself to the utter pleasure you were feeling, feeling her legs tighten with every thrust as he continued to as you continued to pound away at her.

Her legs shook as she moaned incredibly hard inside of his mouth, her walls constricting around your cock until you came without warning, your entire body tensing as you shot your load deep inside of her as she continued to squirm through her own orgasm.

"Are you ok?", you asked her when they had both calmed down. Tara nodded.

"That was... wow." She breathed as Y/N kissed her lips once more. They were the happiest they have ever been.

After a couple of minutes, Tara asked, "Do you want to go another round?" A kiss on her lips was your answer.