Momentum: Hercules Delays

It was an intense atmosphere as artificial celestial light came down upon the coliseum, casting a harsh light upon the thousands of spectators who had gathered to witness the battle that was about to unfold. The air was thick with anticipation, and the roar of the crowd was deafening as they waited for the two combatants to begin.

In the centre of the arena stood two figures, each poised and ready for battle. Will, the surprising and mysterious dark horse, faced Indomitable Moon, the arrogant Crown Prince of Lycus and one of the tournament's top picks.

The tension in the air was palpable as they glared at each other, their auras crackling with energy. This clash of intangible energies caused the air around them to shimmer with a kaleidoscope of colours as their auras clashed and intertwined.

Will's blatant refusal of the Crown Prince's offer was like a grenade exploding in the minds of those in the crowd. Indomitable Moon had been angered and allowed his violent energy to come out.

In response to Will's response or lack thereof, Indomitable Moon released his bloodline and aura. And a remarkable bloodline it was at that.

In the world of martial arts and energy cultivation, there were legends of bloodlines belonging to of powerful beings, beings that could manipulate the elements, harness the energy of the cosmos, and wield their internal force like a never ending barrage. Among these lbloodlines, few in particular that struck fear in the hearts of all who heard them. The Unrelenting Hunt was one of them.

This bloodline of the Storm Wolf Deity Remus was not for the faint of heart or the weak of will, for it required not only physical ability, but Truthseeking talent and a hunter's mind-set. Descendants of Remus varied, but they were all placed under the category of stormwolves.

These beasts were not ordinary wolves; they were beasts that could manipulate the wind and moved with the grace and speed of the wind itself.

The bloodline of the storm wolves was ancient and powerful, thus those who possessed it were few and far between. But those who did possess it were feared and revered, for the bloodlines unique skill by the same name.

The Unrelenting Hunt was not just a skill; it was a way of life. Once marked by The Unrelenting Hunt, there is no escape, for the mark is like a homing beacon that follows its prey to the ends of the earth. Even teleportation and intangibility were no match for this skill, for the mark will always find its target.

The mark was not just a physical mark; it was a mark on the soul. Once marked, an individual was marked for life, and the only way to remove the mark was to defeat the one who marked them in a battle of wills and strength.

But defeating the one who marked you is no easy task because it involved the secrets of the soul and Truth.

This Unrelenting Hunt was not just physical strength; it was the power to manipulate the wind and move with the grace and speed of a storm wolf.

Those who possessed this power could move faster than the eye could see, dodge attacks that seemed impossible to avoid, and strike with the swift force of a hurricane. But the universe was fair. Every overbearing skill came at a cost.

Once one activated The Unrelenting Hunt, one cannot stop moving, or they will be injured by the overbearing nature of the skill. But for those who possessed the bloodline of the storm wolves, The Unrelenting Hunt was not just a skill; it was a way of life. They live for the thrill of the hunt, the chase, and the kill.

Will had been marked by Indomitable Moon, one of the strongest storm wolf scions and Veritas Core member, but he did not fear the mark. He was confident in his own abilities and knew that he could match Indomitable's power with his own skills.