The Boss is Back: Senbonken Reunited!

Everyone's attention was drawn to the speaker. He was a brown-skinned swordsman with silvery white hair and blue pupils. He was quite handsome and had a casual smirk that made it seem as if he owned the entire space he occupied. He wore a fingerless glove on his left hand and was clothed in light blue Daoist robes. An ice-blue scabbard with a katana rested by his waist while simple slippers adorned his feet.

The battlefield was filled with all sorts of characters, so Will's presence did not capture much attention. While he was charismatic and handsome, Reinhardt himself was not far off and had a more masculine charm about him.

But Will's companions could not help but be dumbfounded. He had gone through quite a bit of a change. His hair was just plain white, but now it had a silver lustre that made him seem completely different. He had also visibly aged and became much more attractive. His skin tone was still the same, but now there was not a single flaw. His disposition had changed, becoming steadier while his voice was now slightly deeper.

If before he was a boy, now, he seemed like a true man.

"The boss is back!" shouted Woodsy in excitement. Alice and the rest exhibited different reactions, as they were quite thrilled to see Will.

"Will!"

"Bro!"

"Welcome back, Lord Solitary!"

Alice, Duke and Achilles shouted in joy, relief visible in their eyes. Alice felt that a large weight had been lifted off her shoulders as she relaxed. Will had become her pillar of strength, and seeing him come back different, she knew he was stronger. Thus when they saw him, they briskly walked over and greeted him.

Letty was the first to approach Will. Her expression quickly shifted from joy to respect as she bowed, "Master, welcome back!"

Will smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder, bringing her posture back to an upright stance, "I made things hard for you; sorry I'm late."

Letty smiled sweetly and said, "There is no need to apologize; I know Master was out there getting stronger for all of our sakes."

"Well, I was trying, but Letty, I need you to do me a favour."

"Yes, Master?"

"Please don't bow like that; you make me feel weird."

"I missed you too, Master."

"That's not the reply I was hoping for."

Letty and Will's light-hearted exchange warmed up the other Senbonken members. The others, however, were stunned silly. The arrogant and prideful Queen Abyss had turned into an ordinary humble servant. Just who was this man?

Alice's actions made things worse as she hugged Will, shedding a few tears of joy. She had been piling up a lot of stress. Will felt pity for her and gently rubbed the top of her head like a dotting big brother. Now that Will was back safe and sound, she was feeling a lot better.

'Guess I underestimated what he meant to me.' Alice pondered as she wiped away her tears with a smile.

Meanwhile, the envy that had once been focused on Duke once again manifested on Will, but this time many times more concentrated. The fact that Letty humbled herself before him while Alice endeared herself to him had caused many of the prideful men to feel unpleasant. There was no doubt from observing that Will was indeed the one in charge.

Will was now more mature in appearance, and he was taller. He had a broad chest and a masculine aspect to him that he lacked before. He was also much more charming; nevertheless, to Alice, he would always be the same dependable Will that she could talk about anything with.