Summoning The Odinson

In the world of cultivation , there existed High-tier cultivation manuals that were so powerful, they were said to have been created by the gods themselves such as the Frozen Asgard Arts.

These manuals were filled with extraordinary skills that not only enhanced one's physical abilities but also granted the power to summon ethereal beings. The practitioners who specialized in these summoning skills were called spiritualists, and their most coveted skill was known as spirit-summoning.

Through the use of sacred runes and spell formulas, these spiritualists were able to connect with deities on a temporary basis, seeking their aid and guidance. However, such proficiency was only attained through years of practice, as the intricacies of spiritual communication were not for the faint-hearted. Even if one managed to catch the attention of a powerful deity, there was no guarantee of a favourable response.

One needed to impress and prove their worth to the deity, else risk facing their wrath. Those who were successful in gaining the attention of these powerful beings were granted with incredible abilities, but the price for such powers was steep, often demanding a life-long commitment to the deity who granted it.

Thus, in the Conquest System, the practice of spirit-summoning was regarded with awe and respect, for it allowed mere mortals to connect with the divine and walk amongst the blessed children of fate.

If one gained the favor of a deity, they could go from being an average talent to becoming a once in a century prodigy.

As the lightning crackled and gathered above, divine energy gathered in droves within the array as it started to oscillate at higher frequencies. By this time, the werewolf prince was like a black thunderbolt whizzing about. He could no longer tell what was happening and frankly didn't care. He had enough.

"I doubt I can continue in this tournament, I have no choice but to use more power. I will be punished severely for this by my master, but I can't let him lose face! After I use this I will resign from the next match. It's not like I could beat the freak coming next anyway. That's why I didn't mind using this match to recruit Peerless. But now I have no choice but to use a high-tier Truth skill."

As the Prince steeled his resolve, Will also made calculations. Will made what he was doing look easy, but he was in agony. Mentally, physically and spiritually. All his vessels were operating at maximum capacity as he rapidly moved. Propelling his body at such high speeds was damaging as his flesh and bones hadn't reached the standard needed to maintain such speeds for a long time.

The Frozen Asgard Mask did its best to protect him but it was becoming less and less effective. The faster the Prince moved, the faster Will had to move to keep up the barrage.

Muscle fibres in his body ripped while blood vessels started to burst. Little by little internal injuries started to pile up while his mind was stretched taut due to the complex processing.

'Almost there bro, almost there. Just need to get him to agree. Odin gave his word that it would work if I reached his standard. Hopefully, I did.'

The Information Odin had imparted had quite a few useful pieces of information for Will. But one of them in particular was extremely useful because most cultivators didn't even have a single clue about it. It was insider information only those The All Father favoured. Odin's notes expanded on this topic and emphasised its importance

"Spiritual spells for summoning higher beings are all about compatibility. If you have reached a basic mastery of Frozen Asgard Arts then you will have an interesting body in terms of makeup. Think about it.

An affinity for water, metal, negative energy, violent Killing Intent and overwhelming vitality. An obsession for training and an odd particular lust. Pure intuitive drive combined with arrogant logic and concentrated defiant willpower. A mastery of weapon-based martial arts and Norse Magic.

These are most of your more... prominent traits. Considering compatibility, which deity suits you best? Think about this whenever you decide to do your first summoning. I'm sure you will come across the right answer.

To help you along, I will give you a clue. The more reckless and arrogant your attempt is, the more likely he will agree to your call. I will also put in a good word for you. After all, you are in part, my student. He might decide to give me face

But if you fail, the summoning will backfire and the energy will rebound back, destroying you. Are you willing to take that chance boy?'

...

Will had made a daring bet with the universe, and to his surprise, it had paid off. Suddenly, the very fabric of reality seemed to bend and contort around him, as an ethereal power took form above him. The power was that of a divine thunderstorm, infused with the very laws of nature and commanding the forces of the universe. The World Energy trembled under its might, submitting to its sheer dominance.

To be blessed by a deity was a privilege coveted by many but achieved by few. The power of divinity was antithetical to that of Anti-divinity, a force so potent that most mortals could not even fathom their existence, let alone wield them. Only those whom the divinities deemed worthy of their trust were granted access to their blessings, a transfer of power that was permanent and irreversible.

Deities were not known for their willingness to lend their power to mortals, for such an exchange meant they were surrendering a portion of their very soul. They were known to be selective, careful in choosing those who shared their affinities and personalities, as well as possessing impeccable talent in their chosen affinities.

Will, however, was performing something far more manageable, a low-tier summoning of a deity. It was a minor blessing that wouldn't affect the deity too much, but if Will could establish a connection and impress the deity enough, he stood the chance of earning their favor. Such a connection could lead to a more permanent form of divine power, a true blessing that few mortals had ever tasted. And even if he failed in that endeavour, he could still earn the favour of the deity, which would help him perform minor summonings later down the line.