Omnidirectional True Strike

Will was making his preparations, but he was not the only one. The trail of black light Indomitable Moon created from his movements changed and gained a green tinge. Observers of the battle with supernatural kinetic vision and sensitive acuity noticed an oddity.

"What is Indomitable Moon doing? Why is he now spinning?"

"He is also leaking out Truth as well. It's uncharacteristic of him."

"No you idiots, he isn't spilling it, he is gathering it out of his body. His control over Truth is a bit juvenile so it leaks. A claw is easy to maintain, but gathering Truth over one's whole body like a membrane is difficult."

"Then why is he spinning?

"Figure that out yourself!"

"Something with rotation and leakage of Truth, wait a minute, I think I know what he's doing! It's an Omni Directional True Strike!"

"Oh, sh*t! There is no mistaking it!"

Those who heard this statement gasped, and many followed once they learned of what was happening.

Truth could only be used with movements that were honed to mortal perfection in terms of energy input and output. No wasted movements could be made. A single mistake could destabilise gathered Truth causing it to disperse or even worse, explode.

Gathering Truth for an Omnidirectional True Strike while moving at 400 hundred kilometres an hour was an incredible feat for a youth under level 100.

"This is ridiculous, I can't believe what I'm seeing. I never thought I would see an Omnidirectional True Strike like this. Especially from a level 99 user. I can learn a thing or two from watching him."

"Yeah, it's easy to understand a skill when a low-level user does one. Beast-type Truth users will definitely benefit just by observing. He will likely be punished after this."

"But he didn't lose face, that's what matters. Truthseeker eyes, reinforcement and even maintaining a True Strike as a claw, all while moving at high speeds during a bloodline skill activation. This is without a doubt Veritas quality. As expected from a Veritas Core Crown Prince and disciple of Everlasting Willow."

Indomitable Moon was indeed gathering his Intent for an Omnidirectional True Strike. This was an incredibly difficult feat, one he only learned to perform recently.

'To imagine, if this tournament had happened a few years earlier I would have lost. Well, maybe he hadn't learned the odd Intent suckling skill he used. No matter. This match is over. This Omnidirectional Truth will drain me but it will reach you no matter where you go in the stadium, and a low-level user can't teleport through a stable Truth. You are finished.'

This was an all-or-nothing gambit. He would release it the moment he was close. Releasing all his momentum with it. This was the only bloodline skill he could use under the restrictions imposed by The Unrelenting Hunt and his weak state of mind.

True Strikes were among the only set of skills he could use in his state without facing a rebound. The Unrelenting Hunt was a Truth based bloodline ability and worked well with Veritas training methods that had been honed for countless millennia.

He could not control his direction, and he could not attack with his limbs properly. Hence spinning was his only viable option. And it just so happened that he had a powerful attack that required high momentum and fast rotation.

Since Will was effectively pulling him, he put all his effort into spinning, resulting in a stupendous amount of gyroscopic force being built up. The turbulent winds around him entered a frenzy and made it seem as if he was a tornado in motion.

Will saw what was happening and stopped using Loki's Substitution. He couldn't perform an Omnidirectional True Strike but he could spot one a mile away. Odin's notes had covered basic knowledge of higher senses very well. And the Intent leaking out of Indomitable Moon was getting sucked into Will.

Thanks to Will's talent with Intent, he could detect information on his opponent the moment he was targeted by their killing intent. But this only applied to low levelled beings with weak spiritual defences. The higher level one became. The better their body was at spiritual defence, hence it got harder and harder for Will to detect his enemies over time.

The Flowing Tide Restriction had also weakened the skill by reducing Will's computational power. The fact that he was in a tournament for talented Truthseekers with mastery of Intent did not make things easy. But now, Indomitable Moon couldn't even make out his bearings.

He was dizzy and spiritually weak, with all his concentrated Intent entering Will's body. These factors combined, allowing Will to gain a clearer image of his enemy.

From his blood vessels to his energy pathways. From his internal organs to his dantian. Will was seeing everything.

'To think becoming a Vanishing Point could combine with Bloodlust's passive Intent detection in such a manner. It's actually given me this much data on my opponent. Did Odin plan this?'

As the clouds above rumbled to life, lightning snaked across, indicating that something was coming. Divine energy continued to coalesce as it subdued the lightning, thunder, water, metal, space, frigid and force attributes in the area.

'Will not only used water element mastery to create lightning, but he also used his metal element mastery and negative energy mastery to catalyse the process, polarising the water molecules even faster. This creates thunder and lightning element energy. This I understand. What I don't comprehend is, why did he use frigid, space and force-type energy? Frigid energy and space energy aside, why would he use force when he has no force attribute? "

Will's water and negative energy physique coupled with his cultivation of Frozen Asgard Mana gave him the frigid element. He already had the space attribute from his Space Gate. Although he had not accessed it yet it was still creaking open little by little. Increasing his mastery of space.

But nothing in his list of talents indicated mastery of the force attribute. The 8 elements represented by the 8 gates mixed to create random elements. The frigid element was one such example. The force attribute was rare. Created through a few odd combinations that all needed the Space Gate as a base.

'Unless, the divinity he is summoning is bringing the force? That means all Will asked for the divinity to bring with his spell was pure force?'

Will had used the array to gather the other energies, but he had asked the divinity to only provide a sum of concentrated force. This realisation stunned Adelda.

The clouds above changed shape as they came together. What they formed stunned the crowd. It was a hammer, with lightning coursing through its inside and on the surface. Sometimes the lightning would form runes, basking the crowd in mystical runic light.

An overbearing feeling of force descended from the hammer as electrical energy gathered on its front-facing side. It was as if an invisible giant blacksmith was holding the hammer high, ready to bring it down onto a piece of metal being forged.

Yet the intended target was not a weapon, but an array that magnified the spell.

The blue lighting gathered in the form of an electrical net on the surface of the hammer as it began to vibrate violently.

Will had been silent since the beginning of the tournament. He had not said a single word. But now he had no choice, for he had to speak. Because he was about to do something he had not done the entire tournament. Something that all cultivators did to amplify spells and skills. He was about to speak a chant for summoning divinity!