Duke Enters The Fray!

The battlefield became a maelstrom of magic and martial prowess. The warriors weaved through the air with unmatched agility, delivering devastating blows to the Great Ogre General. Spells exploded in radiant bursts of energy, engulfing the beast in a cacophony of elemental forces.

With each clash, the ground trembled, and the heavens seemed to hold their breath. The battle raged on, the outcome uncertain, as the eight cultivators poured their very essence into the fight. Their synergy, honed through countless battles, became evident as they seamlessly coordinated their attacks, exploiting the Great Ogre General's weaknesses.

Spells collided with brute strength and martial arts techniques merged with the raw power of magic. The air crackled with energy, and the battlefield was bathed in a kaleidoscope of vibrant hues. Each cultivator's resolve burned brighter with every passing moment, fuelled by their unwavering determination to become stronger and overcome the seemingly insurmountable foe.

However, despite the valiant efforts of the eight cultivators, the Great Ogre General's regenerative power and the sheer magnitude of its World Energy proved to be overwhelming. As the battle waged on, the wounds inflicted upon the monstrous beast began to close and heal with astonishing speed.

The first warrior swung his mighty sword with unyielding determination, cleaving through the ogre's defences. But with every strike, the wounds sealed themselves, leaving only a faint scar as evidence of the skirmish. The second warrior's daggers danced in a mesmerizing display of skill, but the Great Ogre General's resilience proved insurmountable. Its impenetrable armour, and rapid healing nullified their efforts.

The third warrior's thunderous strikes reverberated through the battlefield, yet the Great Ogre General's vitality remained unscathed. Its regenerative abilities surpassed the damage inflicted, frustrating the cultivator's unwavering resolve. The fourth warrior's shadows writhed and twisted, attempting to ensnare the ogre, but its formidable strength shattered the ethereal bonds with ease.

The first mage's fiery inferno engulfed the battlefield, scorching the air and singeing the Great Ogre General's flesh. Yet, the inferno only fuelled the beast's fury, stoking its regenerative powers to greater heights. The second mage's entangling vines sought to restrain the creature, but the ogre's immense strength tore through the natural restraints with disdain.

The third mage's lightning bolts crackled and illuminated the sky, striking the Great Ogre General with unrestrained force. However, the surge of electricity only invigorated the beast, invigorating its healing capabilities and bolstering its resilience. The fourth mage's gentle light suffused the battlefield, imbuing the wounded cultivators with renewed vitality, but it was a mere respite in the face of the Great Ogre General's relentless onslaught.

Despite their best efforts and the awe-inspiring display of their skills, the cultivators found themselves outmatched and overwhelmed by the Great Ogre General's tenacity and the vast wellspring of its World Energy. Exhaustion and frustration were etched upon their faces as their attacks seemed to have little lasting effect.

Letty, watching from the sidelines, her heart heavy with concern, knew that something drastic had to be done. She had heard of their true strength and knew the depths of their power. She knew they were stronger than this, but they had intentionally only attacked with their most basic skills. Aiming for a long, drawn-out battle.

'These guys aren't willing to use their trump cards. How stupid. At this rate, our troops will die while they waste time.'

With a resolute gleam in her eyes, Letty spoke in her mind.

"Duke, we need to make a switch."

...

The ogre continued its rampage and was about to unleash a barrage of hits on the 'tired' cultivators when a flaming arrow tore through the battlefield and exploded in front of the ogre.