The Cost of Success

"Congratulations, dear friends from Tsimikas." Said Sylvester Reinhardt with a snicker.

Letty, still acting as Queen Abyss, walked forward to talk on behalf of her friends, "Lord Reinhardt, thank you for your kind words, but it was a group effort." As Letty spoke, she removed her hood, revealing her appearance. Everyone expected her to be beautiful due to her incredible body visible through her tight robe, but not to this extent.

The woman in front of Reinhardt had slightly tanned skin devoid of any imperfections, a slim, pointy nose, and slightly plump, cherry-like lips, which made people want to bite them. Her exotic looks left people wondering about her actual age, but she still did not look older than twenty-five.

She had hazel-coloured eyes, plus a pair of perfect, long eyelashes which would definitely make any man with working nether regions unable to look away each time she blinked.

Why? Because her beauty was not anything less than divine! She was a goddess! One that very few people would be able to measure up to in terms of looks. However, when speaking of working nether regions, her slim waist, massive bosom, and wide hips were simply too alluring.

She wasn't as tall as Reinhardt, she was actually a few heads shorter than him, and she would probably also be much shorter compared to other girls her age.

However, most people, not necessarily only men, wouldn't give a dog's shit about that. Her figure was even better than that of a model, resembling a perfect hourglass, and even her slightly oval face was that of a beautiful actress!

The long, voluminous, raven black hair broke free of the constraints tying them into a ponytail and fell down her back like a waterfall. Reinhardt found it difficult to take his eyes off her, but he was able to because Letty was not the only attention grabber as well.

Alice wore tight-fitting leather armour that left little to the imagination. Her skin was as smooth as the finest jade. Not a single blemish or flaw was in sight. Her blonde hair flowed like water down a heavenly stream, unrestricted. Her blue eyes contained attractive wisdom that could not be hidden. The figure was so seductive that it seemed mathematically unsound. Her breasts were like mountains. Standing large and proud. Her hips were incredibly large, and her waist was so slim it made one want to hug her.

'Where did Tsimikas get these heavenly beauties? Since when were they this common?'

Alice had already caused a commotion among the observers long ago, and now Letty added to that equation. Reinhardt was normally quite composed, but there was no hiding the raging lust in his eyes. Letty did not bother hiding her disgust and crossed her arms across her ample bosom.

"I assume you did not come here to congratulate us?" she said with an unfriendly tone.

"Well, how astute. Anyway, my friends and I have come to make a proposition." Said Reinhardt with a smile.

As he grinned, the nearby users enclosed the Tsimikas contingent and started to gather the World Energy in the surroundings.

"What is the meaning of this?" barked Letty as she backed up slowly.

"Well, it has occurred to me and my friends that Tsimikas has been getting a bit too big for its shoes. I heard that you have some mythril. These days, holding onto something that dangerous without having the power to back it up can be a bit...dangerous.

Of course, if you submitted to Reinhardt and joined my nation by becoming a vassal, I would be more than happy to protect you and your friends." Said Reinhardt as his eyes roamed around the bodies of the two otherworldly beauties.