Valhalla Array

As Narcissus gazed upon the mystical lake shimmering before him, his mind wandered to the words of his sister, Hestia. They sat amidst the ethereal beauty of their otherworldly surroundings, sipping ambrosia and discussing the intricate art of cultivation. Hestia was a vision of beauty, her delicate frame and flowing hair giving her an almost fairy-like appearance. But Narcissus knew that beneath her ethereal exterior lay a formidable pride and determination, demanding respect from all.

Hestia held wisdom beyond compare, her piercing gaze holding secrets of centuries past. She treasured the values of logic, loyalty, and selflessness above all, dismissing anything less with impatience. Yet despite her toughness, she held a special fondness for her brother, Narcissus. He could always count on her to guide him on his journey through cultivation but he knew that he took her for granted. But alas, he was still Narcissus. .

"Remember, brother," Hestia chided, "you once fought an expert with mastery over the art of the Realms of Perspective."

Narcissus frowned and took a sip of ambrosia, "I don't remember any such fight, especially not with someone with such 'mystical' abilities." He picked up his mirror and began to gaze at his own reflection once again.

But Hestia would not be deterred, "Your enemy did not move or speak, but you were still defeated, and you had no idea how. Do you remember now?" Narcissus winced, recalling the unfashionable Nordic jester with long black hair and oddly colored clothing. His weapon of choice was a simple wooden staff covered in Norse runes.

This figure possessed a devilishly handsome face, full of insidious mischief, with piercing eyes that seemed to penetrate the fabric of space itself. His thin, well-proportioned frame echoed Narcissus' own arrogance.

As memories of his previous defeat chilled his aura, Hestia continued, "If you wish to master the Realms of Perspective as a Deity, then the best way to do so is to initiate a contract of equals between yourself and a mortal. If you can contract such a mortal and pass on your divine blessing, you will receive a portion of their talent as they evolve both quantitatively and qualitatively. As they grow stronger and learn, so too will your understanding of the Realms of Perspective and your mastery over Intent in general. This is what your opponent did, and it is what you must do to overcome him."

Narcissus fixed his attention on Hestia's words, his interest piqued by the challenge. The Realms of Perspective were an enigmatic topic, difficult to grasp, but he needed to understand them to defeat his enemy.

...

Back on Mt Olympus.

Narcissus did his best to recollect what he had learned. The more interest Narcissus had in a topic, the greater his ability to remember.

The Realms of Perspective were a relatively new way of understanding battle. And Narcissus didn't care much for them since he could not even comprehend them. But the fact that a mortal was capable of using them got his attention. As this was the ability his own mortal enemy had used to dispatch him.

"According to Hestia, a Vanishing Point is a location in space that soaks up Intent like a sponge. Anyone who can become a Vanishing Point becomes like a fire in the night, capturing attention. Once your Intent Vanishes, you have no choice but to focus on the Vanishing Point until you defeat its host or the host stops the skill. Until this happens it's impossible to observe anything other than the Vanishing Point and its host."

Odysseus nodded," Yes, The Vanishing Point is a skill belonging to the Realms of Truth. Levels are an expression of the realms of power. Skill ratings are an expression of the Realms of Technique. There are many realms of cultivation from Speed, Strength, Agility, Control, Intelligence, Wisdom, the list goes on.

Realms are a way of ordering one's progress in a crucial aspect of battle. The Vanishing Point is the most fundamental skill in the Realms of Perspective. The Realms of Perspective fall under the Dao of Space and are one of its least understood realms. It requires savant level talent in spatial awareness and control of one's state of mind."

The quartet of Odysseus, Hercules, Odin and Narcissus continued to discuss Will while they observed his battle with Gianluigi Remus. Will was utterly dominating his opponent with his Frozen Asgard Magic but there was still an issue. How would he defeat his foe? His attacks could not break through the powerful werewolf prince.

As Will's opponent accelerated, it became obvious that Will would run out of energy before his enemy was damaged by building up momentum. This was the only reason Indomitable Moon still believed himself to have an advantage.

'His mana is about to run out. At best he only has a few minutes, then I will smite him out of existence.'

But then something changed. The countless trails of ice left by the Valhalla Path started to shimmer with light, as complex geometric patterns and Nordic Runes appeared. The moment they lit up, the Valhalla Path became like a magnet, sucking in all the water element World Energy.

"This is an array! He wasn't using Valhalla Path to move, he was using it to build an array!"