Senbonken's Journey

Silence settled over the tent as the leaders absorbed the weight of the moment. After a few seconds, the leaders then leaned in, engaging in hushed discussions among themselves. They weighed the risks and benefits of their options, their voices blending with the ambient murmurs of the tent.

"The ogres may outnumber us, but we possess a unity and determination that can overcome any obstacle," said one leader, his eyes gleaming with conviction.

Another leader nodded in agreement. "Our diversity is our strength. With cultivators skilled in different arts and disciplines, we can adapt and counter the ogres' strategies." The discussions had made everyone's stance clear. The decision had been made, and they would stand united under the banner of Queen Abyss. The stage was set for a battle that would shape the course of their future.

Alice interjected, her voice resolute. "Let us not forget the spirit of our ancestors, the bravery that courses through our veins. We fight not just for our Villages, but for the future of our people. We carry their legacy within us, and it is our duty to protect and honour it."

Alice was a modern-day American from Earth, so this medieval form of speech was a bit embarrassing for her at first. But by staying in this dungeon, she had learned the value of staying in character. She knew that her current physical form was charming and planned to use it to draw empathy from the crowd. Thus she had gotten used to speaking in an old-fashioned manner. Since most of the fighters there were locals generated by the system while only a few were actually users from another world, it was always best to stay in character. This was after all a role-playing type dungeon. Of course, users could reveal their real backgrounds, but few people did that as it made the locals feel detached.

'Glad I read all those high fantasy novels.' Alice ruminated.

The leaders fell silent after Alice had spoken, their eyes locked in a shared understanding. They knew the immense challenges that lay ahead, but they also recognized the tremendous potential they possessed as a united front.

With a final glance towards Queen Abyss, Alice concluded, "Together, we shall march forth into battle, knowing that we fight not just for victory, but for the survival and prosperity of all. Let the power of unity guide us to triumph!"

The tent reverberated with a resounding chorus of agreement, a symphony of determination that echoed through the rugged landscape at the foot of Mt. Olympus.

With the chapter of doubt closed and determination kindled, the leaders dispersed, carrying with them a renewed sense of purpose. The alliance forged that day was simply too pivotal, as they prepared to face the ogres with a newfound resolve, all guided by the enigmatic Queen Abyss and her dazzling companion, Alice.

Thus, within the shadows of Mt. Olympus, a formidable force of over 100 thousand combatants braced itself assembled, driven by the promise of victory and the hope of a brighter future.

...

In a secluded clearing, surrounded by the whispers of nature, Letty and Alice found themselves deep in conversation. The vibrant light of the setting sun cast a warm glow upon their faces as they discussed their impending battle against the ogres.

This clearing was part of the Tsimikas Army's territory within the camp. With the iron-tight grip the Senbonken Guild had over its people, Letty and Alice were not worried about being compromised within their own camp. They were not the largest army, but under the right conditions, they were the most dangerous.

Letty, now more commonly known as Queen Abyss, possessed an air of regality, her demeanour cool and logical. Her true name, Letitia Yiva The Third, was far more famous, but she did not allow anyone to know of her history besides Duke and Alice. She didn't trust others easily and had no intention of having her location known.