Odin's Armaments

Before the crowd could discuss further, Will had already taken action. He raised the spear-like staff to the skies and activated another spell. A large burst of divine energy swirled and coalesced above Will's head. A form shifted in and out of existence as it materialized above Will. In an instant, the odd form finally congealed and revealed itself with a burst of divine aura that captivated the audience. An odd crown appeared on top of Will's head and melded into Hela's Dominion.

The crown was yellow and simple in design as if made by a child. It had a few engravings that resembled plants and palaces but they did little to please the eye. Nevertheless, the manner in which the crown had arrived in grabbed quite a bit of attention.

Only a handful of people understood what had just happened, and the hooded figure was one of them, 'Odin's Crown!'

The hooded figure was not experienced in the Frozen Asgard Arts, but he was sure that it should have been possible to use Odin's Crown in conjunction with another summoning.

'Not to mention Hela's Dominion is also active. Even if he had a monstrous mind, there should be a limit.'

The hooded figure couldn't figure out how Will was casting so many high-level divine spells despite his low level and energy quantity. If he had no idea, then t went without saying that almost everyone else had no clue.

...

Within the private booth of the Frozen Asgard maidens, Natasha and Francis observed the screens with bated breaths.

"How is this possible, he shouldn't have the Mana required for triple casting the dominion, Gungnir and Odin's Crown. Even if he did, it shouldn't have been so fast!" exclaimed Francis as she balled her fists. She was feeling complicated because she had felt that Peerless was not much stronger than her, but his previous actions had proven her otherwise. Especially after seeing him cast spells she had only ever dreamt of achieving after level 125 so effortlessly. Seeing Will enter Mystic Harmony the match before had caused her the largest blow of all.

"Master once told me that if one's favour with Odin was great enough, then one could use any of his armaments to summon the others."

The girls in the booth drew in a breath of cold air. Odin's Armaments were his signature tools. Each is linked to an important aspect of his abilities. His crown, his weapon and his armour. They were part of a set, and the more one could use them, the more they synergized producing unique effects.

"Although she wasn't sure, she believed that a being blessed by Odin and talented in the mental realm was capable of summoning the other armaments."

Summoning magic was more demanding on the mind than any other vessel. It required an energy that could transcend space and dimensions, in extreme cases even travelling across time. Only the mind was capable of such an extensive reach. So long as one had a strong enough mind, their future in the Realms of Summoning was limitless.

Francis tilted her head in confusion, "He still shouldn't be powerful enough to cast all these spells, it's not like he is in Mystic Harmony. Actually, why isn't he using Mystic Harmony anyway?"

"Relax my dear. He can't enter mystic harmony again. He seems to have undergone a metamorphosis and used Ten Steps to Valhalla to speed up his harmonisation of vessels. I'm not sure what he did but it was a once-off thing. If Mystic Harmony was that easy to achieve, then it would be a common sight.

As for how he is summoning these without much energy, I am assuming that it has to do with the array that he encased himself in. Remember, that array created a Hydrolytic Fission capable of harming Ulysses Rijkaard. Just from releasing it from the tip of a finger."

The other girls frowned at these words. Arrays were impossible to analyze because they fused and combined countless matrices in ways that demanded intense computational power. Not even Adelda could analyze Will's array at a glance, let alone Natasha.

And yet she was indeed true. The reinforcement aspect of the array did not just strengthen, it also improved efficiency. If a bucket of ordinary water could turn into a Hydrolytic explosion a square kilometre wide, then a bucket of water reinforced by Will's array could create an explosion a hundred kilometres wide.

Its ability to increase energy efficiency was particularly useful to Will, who only had a small amount of energy to use. The array however did place a massive drain on his mind. It used mental energy as a fuel instead of World Energy. Will was previously limited by Odin from using Intent in battle so he could only use the array using his enchanted glove as a conduit.

Now he was able to access a portion of his intent, he was able to engrave it directly onto his body through a fusion of Hela's Dominion and Frozen Asgard Mask.

Will's greatest weapon as a mage was his mind, now that he had the license to use it, he was not going to hold back anymore. He had created the array with the future of his cultivation path in mind. All his skills and abilities, from Unbound Vector to Primordial Refinement were factored in. For Will, time was of the essence, and he had every intention of making it count.

...

Will's previous appearances were ordinary and he was not wearing much, but this time he had changed that notion.

The moment the crown came into being something odd happened. The shadow-like membrane created from the condensed Hela's Dominion morphed in shape.

The mana in Will's body gushed into the surroundings as he activated another powerful spell. The mana in the surroundings pulsed in odd obedience as if drawn by an invisible force. An ethereal mist swirled around him, carrying whispers of ancient incantations that resonated through the air.

With his eyes closed, Will extended his hands before him, palms facing upward. A surge of energy rippled through his spiritual passageways, as if awakening dormant powers. His robes billowed around him, the fabric seemingly alive with magical energy. The air crackled with electricity, creating an otherworldly ambience.

As the mana surged, a deep rumbling resonated from the earth beneath Will's feet. The ground trembled, and from the depths, a circular glyph of mystic symbols etched itself into the soil, glowing with a pulsating radiance. It was a sacred sigil, a gateway to the realm of the gods.

Golden tendrils of light erupted from the glyph, spiralling upward like celestial flames. They wrapped around Will's body, intertwining with his outstretched hands. The air grew dense with divine energy as if the presence of Odin himself was being summoned into existence.