Hydromancer?

Gianluigi calmly analyzed Will. Nothing could escape the ocular analysis of Truthseeking eyes once one was in range. Be it in terms of distance or levels. So long as the opponent was not too strong.

'A concussive force like this, it fes familiar. Could it be Hydrolytic Fission? Does that mean he has an aquatic body like Hydromancers? If so this will be a bit troublesome, but still easy to deal with.'

Hydromancers had the ability to turn their flesh into water freely. Making them immune to physical attacks to a certain degree. They were not the only class capable of doing so, but they were the most famous class with this trait.

Hydromancers were at the peak of B-tier classes, even better than certain A-tier classes. According to the Information Bank, the only reason the class wasn't higher in tier was its requirements for one's mental strength.

But if it was in the hands of a mental strength powerhouse, then it could even rival S-tier classes!

The tier rating of classes had more to do with how its owners had performed rather than potential. Thus while the Hydromancer Class was powerful, it was too demanding, resulting in its users having a somewhat stunted growth in later levels.

Will had already revealed superb mental strength in previous matches with his ability to freely cast, multi-task and control his spells. Hence if it turned out that he was a Hydromancer, Gianluigi would be be in a but of trouble.

'If he has superb mental strength, I could be fighting someone with an A-tier level class. This is troublesome.'

This was mostly educated guessing coupled with experience, but there was no denying that this was Hydrolytic Fission born from within Will's body, so there was no need to doubt the fact that he could turn parts of his body into water.

To use Hydrolytic Fission from one's own body with ordinary flesh would be disastrous. It would result in horrendous injuries to the caster as they would have ignited the water in their bodies.

But those with fully aquatic bodies could freely control their form and were virtually immune to concussive damage. Will's hand was intact, but the Frozen Asgard Membrane made it hard to tell. It was a part of the body and was made out of water sourced from the body of the caster. So it was one with Will's flesh.

'Because of the Frozen Asgard Mask, I can't tell if he is a Hydromancer or not. His anonymity is also a weapon.''

The prince snarled as he prepared to ignore the shattered ice statue when it suddenly turned liquid and tackled into the befuddled prince.

Due to the close proximity, the young prince could not evade or block in time. He could only fortify his body with his qi and cast all the Instant Defense skills he had at his disposal. He could only cast low level skills due to restrictions imposed by the Unrelenting Hunt.

'Iron Skin!'

'Guardian Spirit.'

'Aegis Aura!'

Using these skills strengthened his outer defenses but the rebound from using skills while the Unrelenting Hunt was in effect caused him some minor internal damage. Conversely, his outer defensive power doubled as he braced for an impact he knew would be unpleasant.

Before the crowd could react, a massive concussive force blast reverberated and launched Indomitable Moon in the opposite direction. The Prince felt incredible pain but his defensive skills had saved him from taking serious damage.

'Remote detonation of Hydrolytic Fission after Loki's Substitution. Without leaking a single iota of Intent. No one in the current generation of Frozen Asgard cultivators are capable of this. Who is this guy?'

This took moments to describe but only took a second. Gianluigi's expression turned grim as he made a startling realization. He was being blasted toward Will. The prince was unhappy and felt like something dangerous would happen but there was nothing he could do but control his body and try his best to redirect the kinetic energy bursting in him.

But alas, the same scene repeated itself. With Loki's Substitution, Will had done the same thing again. But. There was a slight difference.

'The concussive blast, it was stronger!'

As the prince was blasted back, his mind had become somewhat disoriented from the uncontrolled violent turns and concussive force.

The same event repeated itself as he was blasted by a figure of Will that had substituted itself. Sending the prince in another direction.

'He is using Loki's Substitution because it's a high-tier spell that creates Frozen Asgard Water. If he used ordinary water spells the blast from converting the water molecules to concussive force would be weakened. But his familiarity with Loki's Substitution is increasing with each second. Resulting in higher-quality water clones that contain more energy. He was actually unfamiliar with the skill? Could he have only recently learned the spell?'

This startling revelation made the prince feel chills. He was becoming less and less comfortable each second.

The Truthseeking Eyes worked with proximity. Below level 100, one must be close to their enemy to use them. None of Will's previous opponents had the delicate control to use such a skill. Truth was very volatile. Like nitroglycerin, one wrong move could result in an explosion of disastrous proportions. Creating an almost irreparable injury.

Sensory organs like eyes were sensitive. That's why only those who specialize in Truth could use Truthseeking with their senses. The prince was becoming more and more miserable with time as he got blasted back and forth over and over. But his Truthseeking Eyes did not stop analyzing Will.

Will pulled him in and blasted him a few times but it was enough for the prince to confirm his theory.

'It's as I suspected. He is improving because he had room to improve. Even his Hydrolytic Fission is becoming more refined. He is becoming faster and faster!'

The prince panicked but there was nothing he could do except hope to catch Will before he substituted. He was being pulled like a magnet to Will, only to be blasted in a direction of Will's choice. Which had Will's true body, waiting and setting up the next substitution.

Will was also impressed by the young prince's bodily power and control over Truth.

'Using Truthseeking Eyes with a burst skill. It's like moving with explosives at high speeds. His control over Truth is disgustingly good. But he is too focused on power output. If he limited the range and reduced the input, the results could be better.'

Will had not reached the point where he could really infuse Truth into his skills and abilities. Thus he could not act as a Truthseeker in the truest sense. But he could still observe.

Water Sense was active, using the water in the atmosphere to deliver a three-dimensional image of the arena. He could also sense energy levels, Truth and Intent through the water. Though not as well as when he used Aqua Sense, which was Water Sense used in conjunction with Intent.

'Time for the main event.'.

After being tossed around, each journey faster than the last, the prince started to feel miserable. He was about to use one of his area of effect class skills when he noticed an oddity. Will's figure was now in the center of the stadium.

' But I'm still being blasted around. That means he isn't moving? Then how is he creating the clones?'

The prince focused all his attention on the body in the conter. He noticed through his Truthseeking Eyes that it did not have the yrue vitality of a living creature.

'He was able to create a water clone and then place it without me noticing? How did he do it? Just how?'

A water clone exactly like Will in appearance was standing in the center of the arena while Will shuttled about with Valhalla Path.