Sun Chasing Archer: One Arrow to Scorch the Earth

Each shot became a testament to his unwavering will and his connection to the divine realm. The Great Ogre General's regenerative abilities were pushed to their limits. Its movements grew sluggish, its once impenetrable armour showing signs of wear and tear. Duke's relentless assault brought the beast to its knees, its roars of pain echoing across the battlefield.

In a final act of desperation, the Great Ogre General unleashed a devastating blast of World Energy, hoping to annihilate Duke and erase his defiance. But in a display of unparalleled grace and skill, Duke evaded the blast, weaving through the destructive force with the agility of a divine dancer.

Duke jumped back and stood on the roof of the wall above the main gate, his hands trembling slightly as he grasped the Sun Chasing Bow. His gaze fixated upon the colossal form of the Great Ogre General, his heart heavy with determination and resolve. It was now or never. This was the moment he had been waiting for—the culmination of his training and the full extent of his power.

Drawing upon the depths of his being, Duke channelled a vast reservoir of yang-type mana, feeling its fiery essence surge through his veins. But this time, it was not enough. To ensure victory, he needed something more, something beyond mortal capabilities. With unwavering faith, he called upon the entire reservoir of divine energy that coursed through the Sun Chasing Bow. He intended to use every single ounce of divine energy he had been allowed to use as a gift and merge what he could with the yang mana. Thanks to Alice and Letty's power coursing through him, this was possible.

The air crackled with anticipation as Duke began his chant, his voice carrying a blend of mortal determination and divine resonance:

"By the blessed bow of Hou Yi, a vessel of celestial might,

I invoke the sun's burning gaze, an inferno of blinding light.

Solar Burst Arrow, from heavens untold,

Engulf my enemies in a scorching fire, uncontrolled!"

As Duke uttered the final syllables, the air around him shimmered with radiant energy. His surroundings trembled under the weight of the overwhelming power he had gathered, causing onlookers to retreat in fear of the cataclysmic force that was about to be unleashed.

With a flick of his wrist, Duke nocked an arrow, its shaft pulsating with a fusion of yang mana and potent divine energy. As he drew back the string, the bow thrummed with a divine resonance, resonating with the very essence of the sun's blazing radiance.

With a final surge of yang and divine energy, Duke released the arrow with a thunderous twang. The Solar Burst Arrow streaked through the air, leaving behind a trail of scorching brilliance that seared through the atmosphere.

The arrow struck the Great Ogre General with unerring precision, piercing through its armour with a blinding burst of light. In an instant, an explosion of searing heat consumed the monstrous foe, engulfing it in a swirling conflagration that defied mortal comprehension.

This was the true power of the Solar Burst Arrow. Every skill had a chant, but normally Duke was not qualified to even apply the chants and thus could only use the juvenile chantless forms of the spells. Now that he had witnessed the true form of what the skill could achieve, he felt that it was awe-inspiring, its intensity beyond measure. Flames danced and writhed, devouring the Great Ogre General and turning the once mighty stronghold into a raging inferno. The castle-like walls crumbled, reduced to smouldering debris that scattered across the battlefield.

The balance of qi and mana in the environment was thrown into disarray. The overwhelming polar nature of yang energy clashed with the overbearing divine energy, causing a cataclysmic shift in the very fabric of the surroundings. The land groaned under the weight of the conflagration, its echoes reverberating through the hearts of all who witnessed the spectacle.